Getting to know all in Tri 1

Hi I'm 29 and a 1st time mum-to-be. I have a 4 year old step-daughter so I have 3 years worth of practice with her. I'm over the moon but scared to death at the same time. Found out last Monday so as far as I know I'm 5 weeks 1 day and due date should be 25th July (fingers crossed it isn't 2 weeks early as that would be over the 11th night or 12th day in Northern Ireland!)

My DH and I have given up smoking today so you can imagine how much fun it is in our house. Not sure how I'm going to last but I stopped burying my head in the sand last night by coming on here and now I've realised just how far along "bean" is it's scary. Bean is the nickname my DH has given the tadpole as he reckons that it's about the size of a coffee bean right now.

Hmmmmmm coffee - must grab a gorgeous de-caff :evil:

Hello my name is Morgan and im 25,
This is my 3rd, unplanned and shocked pregnancy but happy all the same (well will be properly once I get my head around it)
I suffered with morning sickness really bad last time and have started getting it again, just hope it does not affect me like it did last time (was bed ridden).

My next plan is to gve up smoking so am going to get help with that.
My aim this time is to BF my babie as was unable to last time and did not work out with my first.

Congrats to all you lovely pregnant ladies and I wish you all a great pregnancy and am looking forward to sharing it with you all as I joined the forum just as I was due with lo so this time ill be going though all the tris :cheer:

Hiya,

I'm guessing that I am due on around 20th July 2009 but am going for dating scan as I was on the progesterone only pill and my periods were up the wall anyway :lol: xx

Hi all :wave: I'm 33 and this is my first pregnancy. I'm rather daunted by it all as i never ever believed it would happen as I'd had PID so many times and we'd been trying on and off for 1 1/2yrs!
We're so excited that it's happening and have told our close friends and family already! I'd love to tell everyone but have a fear of it tempting fate so we'll hold out until we get past the 12 weeks.
So far I'm only 2 weeks pg but I guess they'll take it from first day of cycle which was 30th Oct....which makes me due 6th August or thereabouts. We can almost pinpoint it to the exact day this month as I charted so much!!

Hmm thought i posted on here (pregnancy brain kicking in) :doh:
Anyways
Hi everyone Im Ayse 33 im pregnant with my 2nd baby i already have a lil boy called Luca who is 5 iv been married to my husband for 8 years im curretly a sahm and Im due the 26th of june

:wave: Hi I'm Cheryl I'm 30 and just found out on Thursday that I'm preggers with baby number 2. My daughter is 13 and I have been with oh for 8 years. We have been trying since July this year and am still in shock at my bfp, don't quite believe it :shock:

Hiya! Im Rachie and i'm 19. i THINK im about 6 weeks pregnant, i have yet to go to the doctors and actually find out lol.

IM SCARED!

My names Laura im 20 and i think im about 3-6 weeks pregnant, ive took 2 home pregnancy tests, both positive and going to the Doctors friday. I am also scared lol! Hope to get to know all of you :)

Hi i'm Sue 40 years old and just found out i'm having my 5th very unplanned baby :eek: .Should be due late septemberish.

Hi I'm Marie, i'm 26 and just over 9weeks pregnant - with my first :) it was a bit of a shock as we wern't going to start trying till next year and I have pcos so I thought it would take a while. My Gyno was waiting for me to contact him to start taking clomid - I love surprises :D
x

Hi

I'm Suzanne, 36 and on my second pregnancy. We have twin boys James and Robert for our first pregnancy gorgeous boys which are now 20 months old.

We wanted to have more children but realise that I am not getting any younger, and it took us nearly 2 years to conceive James and Robert, but did it eventually with no help. It was the week that we were both due to be starting our tests funnily enough.

A bit nervous at the moment because I have read alot about Vitamin A and I was taking Multi vitamins before conceiving. :(

Will have to have some tests I expect just to be sure.

Speak soon
Suzanne

Hello! I'm Lisa and I'm 27 and I think I'm 6 weeks and 2 days pregnant with my first after trying for 3 years. It's all very exciting. I have become very very neurotic and have been pummeling my boobs every 5 minutes to check they still hurt. It's been a relief to read other people's posts and find that I'm not the only one. Anyway, nice to meet you all. I feel sick.

niblet that made me chuckle so much!
i seem to be walking around holding my boobs at the moment just so i can check they still hurt lol.
xx

Hiya my name is Tsunami, I am 26 years old and am 10 weeks pregnant and am resisting the urge to do another pregnancy test (just in case the others were all wrong :) )

Hey everyone,
I'm Laura. My partner and I found out before xmas were expecting our first baby. A huge shock but were both over the moon about it. Im in my final year at uni and graduate in July and the baby is due mid August I think - waiting on my scan.

Everything is going well so far I think apart from a few niggling stomach pains kinda like cramps every now and again but everyone says these are normal, does anyone else get these?

Good luck everyone

L4ur422 said:
Everything is going well so far I think apart from a few niggling stomach pains kinda like cramps every now and again but everyone says these are normal, does anyone else get these?

Ive been getting those too so hopefully they are normal! :lol:

Yeah hopefully they are normal. I hadn't heard from my doctor but I phoned today and they have the results from the lab and have an appointment with my doctor on Friday.

I've got a really bad feeling that something isn't quite right..........I hope I'm wrong

Thanks I hope I'm just being paranoid but so many things I read talk about added risks when ur over weight so I guess I'm just putting ideas in my head.

How often do you get the pains?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back