Any February mummies-to-be here? :D

Think I spoke to soon! Had bloody cramps all last night fro my stomach and what feels like period pain this morning.

Tbf I'm being abit of a baby about it- I hate being ill and I don't deal with pain that well either!!!

What have I got myself into :lol:

Oh, dear! Bless you lol. I've had the complete opposite problem the last week or so, I've had really bad diarrhoea (sorry tmi!). I hope you start to feel better soon! And as for the pain lol, pregnancy only gets more uncomfortable the more like a whale you get lol. As for labour, though, I actually enjoyed every minute of mine even though Harri got a bit stuck... he couldn't come out because my bladder was too full, but I couldn't pee because his head was in the way lol. I ended up with a catheter to drain my bladder (which hurt more than giving birth!!!) and then he popped right on out all in one go about 20 minutes later lol. Don't believe all the horror stories people tell you! It's easier than people make it out to be!

Feb 13th for me.. 2 days before a concert i have been awaiting for a few years and got tickets for for my birthday! might have to sell them now :O!

Just wanted to check in ladies! To say hi, and something along the lines of omfg! Laying in bed feeling so sick! I almost wish I'd just throw up so the feeling would go!

OH not here for me to moan to, n I've gotta get up pick up my daughter plan her b.day party n go out for sun lunch with daughter n mum! (Nobody even knows I'm pregnant they'll just think I'm miserable lol)

It'd be good to sleep until Feb!

Last edited:
Hi girls. I'm a late Feb due date - 28th - so it might get pushed into March later on, but hi anyway!

No symptoms for me so far apart from bloating and twingeing. Last pregnancy I started to feel a bit sick around 6-7 weeks, but it was never very bad. FX I get it easy again this time! I was utterly exhausted, though.

How I'm going to manage a 1 year old, work and being pregnant I have no idea! xxx

I am seriously thinking roll on 12weeks right now and hope I get rid of this stinking cold soon, had it for five days now!!

I feel everyone's pain :cry:

Shell99 I'm suffering too so I definitely sympathise. I hope your lunch goes ok.

KarenC congrats and welcome! FX you find it as easy this time round.

Got my dating scan on Wed. Very excited although I'm still pretty sure I've worked it out right and I'm just over 7 weeks...

x

Shell99 I'm suffering too so I definitely sympathise. I hope your lunch goes ok.

KarenC congrats and welcome! FX you find it as easy this time round.

Got my dating scan on Wed. Very excited although I'm still pretty sure I've worked it out right and I'm just over 7 weeks...

x

Feeling better now, of a morning I seem to be able to stomach a crumpet so that helped.

Dating scan at 7 weeks... Exciting I'm jealous lol!

Glad you're feeling better, my 'morning sickness' lasts all day and night!

It's only because I'm in Australia and I'm leaving the country in less than 3 weeks so really need to know how far along I am for definite rather than just going by my guesswork! You can pretty much have scans whenever you like when you're paying for them!

Hi Ladies

Can I join you? I think I'll be due 23rd Feb :) seeing my midwife for the first time on 1st August so hopefully will get my dating scan soon after!

Hello!!!!

Another feb here! 19th feb due date :)

Seen doctor, awaiting appointment to see midwife... I'm 6+4 and on massive paranoia after a mmc a few years bk for unplanned preg- this little bean is planned and I caught first time !!

Looking forward to seeing everyone's progression!

Ps- no sickness, just back ache and my boobs have gone massive woo!

Haha I'm loving it! Though my tummy and waist seems to be thickening out abit which I suppose I need to get used to.. Rather annoying so I'm watching what I eat from tomorrow! maybe a last feast this evening! Ha

Glad you're feeling better, my 'morning sickness' lasts all day and night!

It's only because I'm in Australia and I'm leaving the country in less than 3 weeks so really need to know how far along I am for definite rather than just going by my guesswork! You can pretty much have scans whenever you like when you're paying for them!

Wow exciting times! I've seen a mention of moving from Aus to uk but I access this site on my phone n tiny screen etc have trouble remembering who's who lol!

Which area you moving to?

Glad to see everyone is doing well! I feel sick to my stomach :( I wish I could just throw up! I think I'd feel much better then, but nooo, I only seem to be dry heaving (except I was sick a tiny bit last night). I didn't have this constant nausea with my son, I don't like it! lol. On a plus note, though, I have my booking in appointment on Tuesday :)

XxX

Exciting times! I'm really looking forward to my appointment on Thursday! Haven't been able to move for the past few days so I just need to summon the energy to tidy up slightly before the mw comes round

Hello!!!!

Another feb here! 19th feb due date :)

Seen doctor, awaiting appointment to see midwife... I'm 6+4 and on massive paranoia after a mmc a few years bk for unplanned preg- this little bean is planned and I caught first time !!

Looking forward to seeing everyone's progression!

Ps- no sickness, just back ache and my boobs have gone massive woo!

Snap! Feb 19th here too :) welcome and congrats

Haha I'm loving it! Though my tummy and waist seems to be thickening out abit which I suppose I need to get used to.. Rather annoying so I'm watching what I eat from tomorrow! maybe a last feast this evening! Ha

Lol! I've not been eating huge amounts but what I've had is all crap! I'm starting healthy tomo too!

Wow exciting times! I've seen a mention of moving from Aus to uk but I access this site on my phone n tiny screen etc have trouble remembering who's who lol!

Which area you moving to?

Well I was hoping to take the opportunity to start over again in a new area so we were talking about Cornwall / Devon and then we decided Norfolk / Suffolk was a better option but now it looks like we'll be going back to Kent which is where we lived before we left the UK. My partner knows a lot of people there so it will be a lot easier for him to get work.

Ladies I'm worried! Everyone is feeling sick with nausea and I literally just have sore boons- I'm paranoid that like last time when I didn't have sickness it's going to end in mc... Everyone I know has had sickness except me :(

I may go get an early scan as I cant take the pressure !!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back