Getting to know all in Tri 1

Hi every 1 my names Charlie me and my husband got married last august and i've just found out I'm 8 weeks pregnant and my due date is the 26th sept,it's my first pregnancy and I'm petrified but also extremely excited I would be ever so appreciate of some1 to talk to as we've chosen not to tell anyone until the 12wk mark thanx.p.s I'm 26 yrs old. :cheer:

Hi,

I am susym and am at about 6 weeks ( due 13th October or thereabouts) 28 years old. Miscarried last pregnancy due to a specific illness at 12 months. Very happy but also nervous. Have a great guy who is very supportive and who I will be married to in April. ( hope bumps not tooooo big by then because mother in law will not be pleased!) xx :hug:

PS: Charlie, I havent told anyone yet either apart from my fiance . I agree Its nice to have some people to share it with.

Hi Girls,

I am due the 12th of September. This forum is amazing and everyone on here is so nice!

Good Luck and if you want to chat feel free to pm me.

xxx

Hi Everyone.

Im due around 31st October.

My last 2 pregnancies both ended around 6 weeks but a couple years on, Im healthier, happier and got me a lush new boyfriend, so Im very hopefull!!

See you all around
Sarah x :wave:

:wave: I'm Jade

Some of you will know me from spamming the board :lol: I have a daughter (Evie) who is almost 10 months and my EDD is 21st October x

hello there, i'm sarah, i'm 35 and me and OH have been together 10 years and have only just decided we want children :doh:
first baby is due on the 24th october and we couldnt be happier!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back