Getting to know all in Tri 1

Every few days maybe, they feel different from period pains and dont hurt quite as bad, what about you?

They only last about 30 seconds and sometimes if I move they go away. I've never really been bothered with period pain so couldnt say if that's it or not. Sometimes its a couple of times a day but can't remember last time I had the pain........kinda why im worrying!!!

Hi all,

I'm 10 weeks with my 3rd and suffering from hyperemesis (extreme vomiting and nausea) and just home from a 2 day stay in hospital. Not really feeling very pregnant, just sick which always characterises my pregnancies. This will be my last and so am determined to try and enjoy as much as I possibly can of it. Good luck all. :wave:

Hello

My name is Julie . . I'm nearly 32 and this is my first . . . i'm only 5 weeks and 4 days pg....

not really had nausia yet :puke: but deffinately getting stomach cramps :doh:

Cos i'm so early I think i'm going to outstay lots on Tri 1 . . .!!! :(

Julie x

Can I be added too please :D

Im kate and due september 24th

evening all.

I'm Nat, I'm 25, and I'm pregnant with my third, which I'm estimating is due around 17th September 2009.

Hi.
Got a BFP today. This is my first time. Still in shock.
All i know is I had my last period the last week in November so Im assuming Im due in early Sept. Was not expecting this to happen so soon as Im off the pill only 2 months. Slightly worried as Im just back from my honeymoon where we had wine every night with our dinner but I never got drunk. I prob worried about nothing.
Anyway Ill be arranging to see gp asap. Im absolutely bricking the whole experience but sooo excited!

congrats brunette! come join us in the september thread :)

brunette said:
Hi.
Got a BFP today. This is my first time. Still in shock.
All i know is I had my last period the last week in November so Im assuming Im due in early Sept. Was not expecting this to happen so soon as Im off the pill only 2 months. Slightly worried as Im just back from my honeymoon where we had wine every night with our dinner but I never got drunk. I prob worried about nothing.
Anyway Ill be arranging to see gp asap. Im absolutely bricking the whole experience but sooo excited!

Congrats on your BFP!!
My cousin got pregnant before her honeymoon last year and was taking malaria tablets and her little girl was born ok this year. I wouldn't worry about it too much hun!!
Congrats on your bfp too Xena!!
xx

thanks hun

yeh, brunette I confess I had a little to drink over the new year myself. Feeling a bit guilty but nothing can be done about it, and it probably won't have done anything anyway.

Hi Brunette,

Firstly congrats. I am due on the 13th Sepetmber and my last period was on the 6th of December.....

I drunk over NY as I was not aware and as far as I have heard everything should be ok... doc just advised that I dont drink in the 1st Tri!

xx

I got my BFP this morning at 0330 when I couldn't hold in my pee any longer. Didn't want to waste all that FMU that had been brewing and voila - pregnant :D I've known for about 5 days though. The way you just do.

Anyway this is my 3rd pregnancy and I'm feeling very positive. Even if it isn't one that will result in a baby I'm going to enjoy it for however long it lasts and relish every little symptom. Well that's the plan. Check back in 4 weeks time when my head's down the bowl and we'll see :lol:

Well that's my garbled story. My ticker is a day behind what my counting says (it's 4 weeks to the day since my LMP but it says 3w6d) so I have one week to go before 5w - the most pregnant I've been.

Wish me luck ladies, I'm chuffed to be joining you all :dance:

I'm Helen by the way :wave:

I'm 29, married since Oct '07, been trying since April last year and now preggers for the first time. Doc says my EDD is 11th Aug but he didn't take any account of my long cycle so I'm going by 20th Aug myself until I get a scan. First midwife appointment next week (26th Jan) so hopefully I'll get a scan date soon after that. Feel like I won't believe I'm really pregnant till I see a scan.

Can I join you all.

I got my BFP this morning after 20 months TTC. I already have two little ones, aged 7 and 8. I calculate my Due Date must be around 2 October but will need to have that checked when I see the doctor. I'm really excited about this pregnancy and hoping all will go well. Morning sickness has already kicked in though.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

I'm Marie, 25. Married in 07 and 7 weeks gone :D Nice to meet you all!!

Hi, I'm Nikki. I'm 35 and married to Tony (since March 07).

I have a 17 yr old boy and 14 yr old girl from my first marriage and Tony has twin (IVF) girls from his first marriage.

We both agreed we didn't want any more children when we got married and then changed our minds within a year and have been TTC since April 08.

Had just been referred for fertility investigations (as my mum had her menopause at 39) and then got pregnant after out first appt!

It's going to be so strange to have a new baby after such a big gap but we are both so excited.

Due: 20th Aug.

xx

Hiya Im Angie age 24. :D

This is my partners 1st bio child so we r very exited, altho he has brought up my 2 year old daughter with me since she was 8 month old as his own.
Due 25th of August dating scan Feb 11th. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back