newbie with a question

Corkin85

Reaction score
hi everyone, i am new here and pretty happy im here lol! i got my implant taken out around 20th november 2011 and had a small bleed of around 3 day's maximum in december and no period since, i took 1 cheap pregnancy test on monday there and a clear blue digital afterwards as they both came up positive, the clear blue test marked me at 3+ weeks ( on the leaflet it says 3+ weeks refers to conception which means i should be around 5+ wks). I have a midwife appointment on 2nd march.

My question really is, how early on can you feel "butterfly" feelings? As i have been experiencing these for around 1 week now, everything i have read says thats usually around the 15+ week mark you start to feel this as its the baby moving .... could i be feeling this at around 5+ weeks or could i possibly be further on than this but havent realised due to having a little bit of bleeding???

Also, im a skeptic when it comes to "psychics" but i was at a sally buxton event at my sisters house on 16th december and she told me that someone was in VERY early stages of pregnancy but there is deffinately a bun in the oven and there would be an announcment around end of february, march time. Could this have been me?

xx

Last edited:
Hiya welcome to the family and congratsies.

The butterfly feeling you talk about ......I had a similar feeling a few weeks before I knew I was pregnant it was like a wave sensation going across my belly and also felt at times like something was poking me from the inside xx

Congratulations!! I remember feeling something like this around 9 weeks with my first! I'm very excited to feel it this time around :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back