Am I the only one that enjoys the 2WW?

Lynds77

Reaction score
Just started my 2WW. I love this part of it. i feel like I have done all i can, and now its all exciting and waiting for mamma nature to decide if she is gonna bless me or not!

I also like the thought that "I might be pregnant" for a couple of weeks.

Yes a BFN or AF is like a kick in the face, but then its "oh well" and back to peeing on OPKS and OV spotting. Which gives me something to focus on and keeps me busy.

anyone else like this bit best??

i am! i am so excited and hopeful from 1dpo till about 7-9dpo when i start spotting and my temps drop so i know AF is on the way. i generally then cry and moan to hubby that its so unfair and why isn't it happening to us, on and on and on. then the cycle starts again!!!

Sorry Lynds,

I have to disagree though!

I loathe the 2WW. I find that time stands still and instead of "enjoying" all that is going on around me I am counting down the days until I can test and effectively wishing my life away.

2WW is pants :shock:

xxxxxxxxxx

At the beginging of ttc i enjoyed the " 2ww " of not knowing but after a year I'm afraid the emotional roller coaster is all too much and the worry of not being to concieve.

However on a positive note I really enjoy seeing others bfps and their symptoms which are in the 2ww as it gives me hope. X

I love the 2ww Lynds & feel the same as you about the thought I cud be pg. :)

X

Nope... I hate it. I feel paranoid the whole time and then so disappointed. I like the 2nd day of AF when I can start feeling hopeful about the next cycle! x

Nope... I hate it. I feel paranoid the whole time and then so disappointed. I like the 2nd day of AF when I can start feeling hopeful about the next cycle! x

I have to kind of agree.

Usually I don't test until AF is late but last month I did test early (as it was NYE and I wanted to make sure I could have some champers :shock:)

The wait between getting a BFN and getitng my period was horrid. You still have that little bit of hope? Once your period kicks in though you can plan next month :)

xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I hate the 2ww drives me mad, thinking every pain twinge ache could it be symptom stopping is horrible!!
So I think u in a little club with a selective few huni!!
X x :D xX

Baby dust to all!! :) :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back