end of my 2ww... confused

ladytara

Reaction score
my last period was 30th june, i was due af 28th july roughly and still no af.

5 dpo i had low cramping
sore bb's all 2ww
on and off cramps from 12dpo
now, 31st july still no af, and bfn this morning

so confused, not sure whether i should be wishful thinking or not, part of me thinks af should hurry up so can start again, if that makes sense

thoughts most welcome, or experince of this

tara x

Hiya LadyT,

That pretty much happened to me last month. I hope this does mean a BFP for you!

If you can, I would suggest waiting a week (if not, a few days at least) before doing another HPT. I didnt and I ended up spending a fortune on tests. Ended up coming on a week later than usual - no idea why.

But FX for you and mucho baby dust! Let us know how you get on.

thanks, a week seems sooooo long

i will prob see af soon, with m two sons i found out 5 das before af was due with first response tests

all signs of af completley gone now.... argh

tara

Your not out til the witch arrives. Good luck pet.

Last month my cycle ended up being 44 days instead of my normal 33 and i got my hopes up. i did a test a week after AF was due and got i BFN the day after AF came!! i was more annoyed than anything else, its like she was just laughing at me. lol. But i hope this means a :bfp: for huni!! If not always next month :)

well its now 6 days late and all ive had today is slight yellow discharge on pad, very pale sorry tmi.

no cramps, only yesturday when i fell to the floor with stabbing pain in my right side where ovary would be. have felt wet down there for about a week now. bbs tender, runny nose, but no af....

:wall2:
tara

Funnily enough I'm 6 days late (providing I ovulated) and have had the yellow discharge and runny nose too. I had a BFN on a digi this morning though so no idea what's happening. FX you get an answer soon though, I can understand how frustrating it is to be in limbo. :hugs:

x

Good luck, I really hope this is your :bfp: xx :dust: :dust: :dust:

miss july

when i fell with my son i did not get bfp in digi as they are not as sensitive, i use first response up to 6 days early as very sensitive.

ive got two sons and both i got bfp before af due, and always 28 day cycles, this is so confusing in some ways i wish i would just come on my af

i dont want to buy anymore tests as alread spent about 40 pound on them for this cycle

tara

has anyone any theory on the pain i had yesturday, i litterally could not stand up it only lasted a few minutes and have been a little sore in my right area in my pelvis/groin

Congrats Hun!:)

Have considered the thought of an ectopic with the pain you had? Maybe it's worth chatting to your doc to be on the safe side.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back