First 2ww

Ellisbump

Reaction score
Hello all,
I'm currently 7dpo and this :2ww: is killing me. I seem to be symptom spotting all the time but I don't know which might be true symptoms or not.
The main symptom is AF like feels in my lower abdomen area with lots of gurgling and I feel really bloated in the morning.
Can anyone help with their 2ww symptoms to help keep me sane?
Thank you :)

Hi hun, I'm due for induction next Wednesday so am currently symptom spotting for labour!! But I remember the agonising 2ww!
Symptoms for BFP I found were very similar to AF symptoms, all except with both of my pregnancies, I've had sharp stabby pains on the left side of my groin (which turns out to be where both babies have implanted). I like you, had incredible bloating - & with both pregnancies, I just knew I was pregnant! Mothers instinct!
Really hope it's a BFP for you & in nine months you'll be symptom spotting for labour instead ;) xxx

Thank you, I hope In nine months I am in your position. Best of luck and hope all goes well. Xx

It's not my first 2ww however I am 7dpo also!! I'm trying not to symptom spot but I always do.
Symptoms vary from woman to woman. Are you keeping note of all your symptoms and on what days they happen? It's useful for future cycles, but hopefully you won't need them! However its always good to be prepared!! FX for you :dust:

oh im same as you guys too 8dpo today :shock: trying my best not to symptom spot but have had pre af bloatedness eekkkk, im gona do early test 10dpo i think, good luck girls :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back