*****Aaron David 08.09.12*****

Have just seen this and read through your thread tweetyfoo, congratulations on the birth of your gorgeous little man. Sorry to hear he has been kept in hospital, hope you are both home together soon x

Good news Hun fx for him being home early next week x

Ohhh myyyyy goooooddd.... He is DELICIOUS!!!! I could just snuggle him up and cuddle for the rest of the night. Firstly - congratulations on having an absolute beaut of a baby!!!

Secondly - the one thing I have learnt since having Ella is just how strong she is! She has been admitted into hospital a few times. Once when she was first born because she had low blood platelets, two times after that because she had severe reflux an the last time was for her heart repair!

Ella does not stay in hospital any longer than she wishes! She won't have any tubes that she doesn't want and she will fight sedation like she is Frank Bruno in his strongest days!!! After the event - its hilarious to think about! At the time, I hated it all! I hated staying in hospital and having to watch tests etc etc... In truth, I still do everything I possibly can to avoi going back in, which unfortunately for babies with DS can be more frequent than for babies without! But - what I always come back to is Ella's strength... And how during each of these stays, Ella (the tiny baby) has taught me (the great big 31 year old!) a thing or two!

I also had to reassure Ella's Dad about things when we first got the diagnosis, and that was tough! Now she has the BIGGEST smiles for her Daddy and he for her!!!

The diagnosis right now feels horrible - I completely understand that! I'm coming up to a year since I ea told that Ella had DS, and I can still remember the fear, pain, sadness etc that I felt in detail! However, I have now got this amazing little girl who looks at me with such love and I at her in the same way - and now I feel the luckiest mummy in the world!

Her big sister feels the same as us!

I hope that you are ok! I'll always be here to chat to if you want! Xxxx

Nice post SH xx
Hope Ella is recovering from heart op ok :)

Thanks Fresh! She is definitely recovering from that! I'm in awe of her!!!! Loads of hugs! Hope you are well! Xxxxx

Hope Aaron is doing well, getting stronger by the day and you get home soon!xxx

So glad to hear Aaron's improving hun :hugs: He's gorgeous. So sorry you've had such difficult time, you have every right to be angry! I really hope that your little man is home soon x x

At last! Some good news :pompom:

Aaron had another heart scan today, the pressure in his lungs has dropped and the duct that was open and causing all the issues has closed.

They are going to start weaning him off the oxygen today, we should e home by Wednesday!

This little boy never stops amazing
Me!

I'm giddy with excitement!

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

Lovely news Tweety, and he is going to continue to amaze you as he grows bigger and stronger!

xxxxxxxx

Please excuse the phrase but I am literally pissing glitter for you guys. Can't wait for you all to get home.

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

aww lovely update! glad you are all doing well. Can almost hear the pride in your voice!

xxxx

Hee hee!!!! Fab update! Sounds to me like your lil boy has the same fighting spirit as my lil girl!!! Like I said yesterday - he will continue to amaze you and teach you all sorts of things! Congratulations!!!! Xxxx

Brilliant news! Bet you can't wait to bring him home xxxx

Wonderful news!!!! Xx

Sent from my shit hot phone! Fo shizzle home girls.

Fab news, so glad he's improving and you'll be home soon, definitely a fighter already! xxx

Absolutely fanbloodytastic news I'm so happy to read this xxxx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back