Damien Aryton has finally come home!!!

ToriElla said:
Is he sleeping alot? I bet they poor little tyke is exhausted!
how are you feeling in yourself anyways?

He does sleep loads and loads but I guess all newborns do for a couple of weeks. He gets tiered very quickly and getting his milk down him is still a strain and takes a long time, but he is worth all the sleepless nights in the world.
I feel fab in myself - was back in my pre-pregnancy jeans just 4 days later!! :D Had a few tears when I've got very tired but milk coming through and expressing/breastfeeding does tend to make you more tearful to start off with apparently.
I'm very tired but very happy - so glad he is home for Xmas. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hello Sami

Congradulations once again!!!!!
He is the cutest little guy, wow what a story, i knew it was time for you.
That sucks you cant have your Bf or anyone with you at nights, here we are allowed them too they just have to sleep in a chair.. i would be so upset if Bernie had to leave.
Im jelous you fit into your old clothes already i dont think i will be that lucky.
Well have a good Christmas and try and relax a little andf take care pf yourself and Damien.
Katrina

CONGRATULATIONS, he is so gorgeous!!! and what wonderful news to hear you got to take him home for xmas as well! he seems to be doing so well for a preemie - are you sure they got your dates right?! lol :D

enjoy the rest of christmas with your little bundle of joy, bet he is the best xmas pressie you ever had!!!

CONGRATULATIONS SAMI

Love your story and so glad that you have got your little man home safe and sound with you and your husband. He is such a little Dot and adorable. What a Rollercoaster of a pregnancy and birth you have had and noone could deserve such a happy ending more than you.

I was so emotional reading your story...sat here in tears as I know how much he means to you, like Aidan means to us.

Havnt been online much, never mind on this forum as Aidan is a very hungry baby and I get little time in between feeds.

Will text you this week & congratulations again !!!
Fantastic news !!
Ragna xxx

Sami, what can I say, he is perfect. I knew he wanted to be in this world before Xmas. After a rollercoaster pregnancy doesn't it all seem so worthwhile.

And a big well done to Daddy, for being such a great support to you.

Take care and keep in touch.

Hugs to you all.

Karrina xxxx

He is incredibly gorgeous! Congratulations to you both and your beautiful son.

Your story made me tremble with excitement and has made me so keen for my little one's arrival.

Lots more pics please! :D He is gorgeous!

:lol: CONGRATULATIONS SAMI :lol:

I'm glad your pregnancy had a happy ending :D

So pleased for you honey - at last, no more false alarms!!

He is beautiful, well done you and congratulations to you both!!

Congratulations Sami he's a hansome little man and doing great considering ho early he was. Enjoy your new arrival hun.

Kim xxx

Hey Sami congratulations!!

He is beautiful :)

Speak soon (I'm still trying to catch up with the forum!)

Lou

Wonderful pics and great to hear all your news - we have all been thinking of you guys a lot !

You are always so good to us, so if you need anything we are hear :)

Big hugs and love to the three of you!

xxx

Hes a cutie.welldone.we both had our boys on the same day :) Congratulations xxx

Congratulations!!!!

What a lovely Christmas present, have a good new year

Amy xx

Sami - your son is so beautiful...I'm crying here...my DH says he looks like a little rap artist with his big cap...heh he's adorable.

Welcome to the world, Damien...

*HUG* for Sami and Mark.

Big hugs to you both

I am sorry I havent posted before Sami but been so busy with Christmas, congratulations to you both and all the very best for the future, he is gorgeous.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks everyone, I am still grinning ear to ear every time I look at his perfect little face - can't beleive he was even premature myself half the time, he is doing amazingly well. xx

congratulations hunny the pics are fab hes lovely xxxxxxxxxx

Hi

Only just realised that damien had arrived!!!

Congratulations to you both, he is gorgeous, I was filling up reading your post!!!!

Happy new year and all the best x

Hi Sami

Just realised I didn't say congratulations - CONGRATULATIONS!!! He's gorgeous.

I can't believe we both went through almost exactly the same things all the way through. Still, at least both babies are here and lovely.

Hope you're ok and coping with the night feeds!

Louise

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back