*****Aaron David 08.09.12*****

Fantastic news xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Only seeing this thread now.
Massive congratulations to you on the birth of your beautiful boy and I am so glad to hear his health is improving.
Wishing you and your family all the best!

Fantastic news tweety!! What a little fighter you have there :D so glad he's doing well hun
Xx

Such a little fighter :love: is your oh coping a little better?
I hope he will be home really really soon :)

:hug: huuuuuge congratulations on the birth of your boy!

Sorry to hear the feeding, and his weight is difficult right now, hopefully he will continue to get stronger and you can both get home soon :hug:

Right now just enjoy your baby, but feel free to PM me anytime when you have questions and Ill stick my 'professional' hat on and see if I can help x

Yay! Well done Aaron! Mummy sounds like she's soooo proud!

Hope today goes well. Must be a lovely thought to be heading home. Wishing u all the loveliest of times ahead! Xxxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Brilliant news :) You must be so happy that you'll be able to take your little boy home today! Let us know how you get on with settling into the being a mummy routine :) xxx

Unfortunately the joy was short lived, the pressure in his lungs has gone back up. I'm assured he's ok, but that the DS is just taking him a but longer to sort this lung thing that all newborns have out.

We could be here a couple more weeks :-(

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

:hugs: so sorry hun I hope he gets better soon xx how are you and dh holding up sweety x

:whistle: Fapatalking :whistle:

Sorry to hear this hun. But at least they are sorting it and it's better that he stays there rather than going home and having to go back in at 3am or something.
How's the feeding going? X

He's been a bit fussy with his eating, but he took his last feed really well an seems to have picked up a little.

Genuinely happy for him to be on the oxygen as it seems to make a big difference to him. Now I understand how it works I'm happy for him to have it till his wee lungs an figure themselves out.

The doctors decided not to give me the steroid injection when I looked like I went into early labour ... Wonder if that's got anything to do with it

Tapatalk madness!

Oh Tweety,

I am glad you are still feeling upbeat despite Aaron needing to be in hospital a bit longer.

He is a premmie hun, so I think it is sadly par for the course that he may need a little help.

Just go with it and continue to take each day at a time - celebrate the positives and take the rest on the chin!

You are doing fantastically

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Had a real down day yesterday, but feelin better today, such a bloody rollercoaster ... Just feel like my family is on hold!

Tapatalk madness!

It must be so hard but once bub's lungs are sorted out you'll be able to get into the swing of things....

Are you staying with him at the hospital? Do they have famiy room - somewhere you can get a little bit settled?

xxxxxxxxx

Sorry to hear you have to stay at hospital a bit longer...but big hugs to you xxx

My second son was in scbu for 3 weeks and I remember it being horrendously hard yet feeling completely safe knowing he was in the best place possible.

Sending lots of love and hugs your way xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back