*DANNIIS LABOUR THREAD*UPDATE 14 6.30pm 08/09/08*PIC ADDED*

Hi Dannii,

Congratulations, Evie is absolutely gorgeous :cheer:

See, your bod did its stuff just fine in the end. Sorry to hear that it was rather traumatic - I must say, when I read the bit about forceps and cutting and tearing internally it sent shivers down my spine - :shock: hope you had a full on epidural at that time hon!!

Take care and hope you're feeling better soon. :hug:

Yah!!

Glad to hear they let you home Danni!!

Maybe just in time for a roastie?

Give Evie cuddles from me!

HideiLu said:
UPDATE THIRTEEN - 8.30pm Sunday 7th September 2008

Just got a text from Dannii...she's on her way home! Yipeee!! :cheer: x

Lucky lady!! I was kept in for 5 days!! :wall: Glad everything is alright though! :hug: I am looking forward to this birth story! :dance:

Hi Dannii

Huge Congratulations to you on the birth of Evie :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Glad to hear you are home

Take care :hug: :hug: :hug:
Kathy x

Couldn't wait to get on here this morning, been dying to get on all weekend!!

Well done danni darlin, congratulations, Evie is beautiful!!! :cheer:

CONGRATULATIONS :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Welcome to the world Evie :D

I am looking forward to seeing some more piccies hun, Evie is absolutely gorgeous :D

Xxx

Awww Dannii, congratulations!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Evie is absolutely beautiful and well worth all the time she made you wait to meet her :hug: :hug:

Hope you're over the birth and enjoying being a mummy to a very precious little girl :hug: :hug:

Oh Dannii congratulations hun she is so beautiful.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Only just seen this hun.

Huge congratulations and i have just cried my eyes out im so happy for you.

She is just beautiful and well done hunni :hug: :hug: :hug:

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS MUMMY & LITTLE EVIE :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I just popped on to see if you have given birth yet & you have :dance: :clap: :dance:

Well done you :clap: :clap: :clap:

She is a little beauty & I am pleased you are both doing good.

Enjoy motherhood,

Exausting but so joyus & magical at the same time.

Well done HideiLu on doing a great job with all the updates.

Congratulations! Evie is beautiful just like her Mum!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

OMGOMGOMGOMG!!! I MISSED IT :cry: :cry: IM SO GUTTED MY LAPTOP BROKE!!!!!!!
CONGRATS DANNII!! now im going to have a little cry over the pic well done sweety so sorry i missed this x x x

Ladies! You're all amazing!! :hug: Thanks so much.

I am traumatised to be honest. But will write my birth story ASAP!

Just going to post some pics of Evie ion a mo!!! Thanks for all the suppport & lovely messages! Lucie, thank you for being the BEST text buddy ever!!

I am so sore and feel like I've offered my body for testing and just got it back lol :lol: I've decided, I'm not having any more children :shhh: lol.

Thank you so much ladies, you're all amazing you really are... xx

(P.s - The only reason I was allowed home was because I was given the MMR jab which is german measles and I can't be around pg women or babies. They only realised this AFTER I had the jab lol, I have to have MW come round every day though to check my obs :roll: ) xx

You poor thing! I've already had enough and decided I am not gonna go through with this pregnancy thingy again :rotfl:

So glad that you got home though and Evie is alright! She is gorgeous! No surprise there though, so is her mummy :dance:

Can't wait to see more pictures and read the story! Hope you are gonna get better soon love!

xxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

It does sound like you had a real hard labour honey, but i bet Evie is soooo worth it, hope you feel better soon so you can enjoy her more!!! quick get them piccies up!!! :D :D :D

Welcome back!!!! xxx

Hi hun,

Bless hun you need a good long rest and your mum sounds fantastic and sounds like she will be there every step of the way.

Take care sweetie.

ive not been on in the last few days and ive missed all this!! :wall:

So happy for you!! What a gorgeous LO youve got there....making me feel very emotional and broody!! Congratulations hun, well done :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back