*DANNIIS LABOUR THREAD*UPDATE 14 6.30pm 08/09/08*PIC ADDED*

Awwww - congratulations chick!

Welcome to the world beautiful girl! :hug:

Congratulations Dannii - I'm really proud of you girl! I hope your recovery goes well - and you get home soon.

Evie is beautiful - enjoy her and every moment with her.

Valentine Xxx

Huge congrats, glad you are both ok & hope your home and settled soon. Evie is gorgeous xx

Congratulations Danni :D :D :D Evie is just beautiful.

Hope you have a speedy recovery from your tear, you poor thing. All worth it though. A rubber ring and arnica tablets may come in handy :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Congrats Dannii!!!! :dance: :dance: You are a STAR!! Well done!! :clap: She is absolutely beautiful, & you are both very lucky to have each other!! Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Take care of yourself sweetie.

xxxx

she is gorg hun! welldone. Sorry you had such a big tear but hey, I bet you'd do it all again for her!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't post much but just wanted to say congratulations Dannii. The most long-awaited birth for a while! Enjoy your new baby daughter. x

Congratulations Dannii. Evie is absolutely gorgeous. You did brilliantly, and i'm wishing you a speedy recovery xx

Congratulations Dannii!
What a beautiful little girl Evie is!
Lucyx :hug:

Yayyyyy :cheer: Congratulations Dannii and welcome gorgeous little Evie :cheer:

Hope your doing ok hun and enjoy your beautiful little girl :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww well Evie finally made it :hug:
I'm sure they'll both be fine and Danni will be on here soon enough :D

Hope Dannii is keeping better now. I was anemic after having Aimee and lost a litre of blood. I am still on the iron tablets for it the now. It isn't pleasent! I've text her but if you could tell her Ewan and I are thinking of her and lil Evie! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back