*****Aaron David 08.09.12*****

How are things now? have you managed to kind of sort it out hun?

You need to be there and if you have to I'll know you'll sleep in a chair next to little man

xxxxxxxxx

Hope you're ok. It's ludicrous they'd want you to leave. X

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How are things now? have you managed to kind of sort it out hun?

You need to be there and if you have to I'll know you'll sleep in a chair next to little man

xxxxxxxxx

Exactly this, I'm still in my room having stood my ground. I have requested to speak to the doctor who is dealing with Aaron's case as she was the one who told us that we can stay as long as we want, but its a bank holiday weekend do don't know if she will be in

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

I'm glad you got to keep your room Tweety, this really is the last thing you need with everything going on?

Hope that the Dr in charge can help sort this out or at least confirm that you need to stay put

xxxxxxxxxxx

Right girls I've finally got around to posting my full birth story! X

Tapatalk madness!

Congratulations Hun. He's gorgeous. My friend went through the same thing the day after you and had a gorgeous son also diagnosed with ds. She has been through every emotion but is now focused on being the best mummy she can to her extra special bundle of joy. Sending Lots of love your way xxx

Waaaaaaa I take a couple of weeks out and you go ad have a baby!! He's absolutely gorgeous hun, huge massive congrats :love: I'm so sorry to hear things have been rough since he arrived, but he's going to be so worth it! I hope things are getting a little easier for you all xxx

Waaaaaaa I take a couple of weeks out and you go ad have a baby!! He's absolutely gorgeous hun, huge massive congrats :love: I'm so sorry to hear things have been rough since he arrived, but he's going to be so worth it! I hope things are getting a little easier for you all xxx

An intervention was required to get you back and I'm all about the drama! :lol:

Tapatalk madness!

Not really here any more but I had to pop back and say congratulations! He's gorgeous x hope you're all home soon!

I had not seen your birth story till now Tweetyfoo!

sorry I'm a little late, but just wanted to say congrats on your lovely little Aaron , he is just scrummy!
You have had a rough time of it, but I hope your now on the up and can spend lots of quality time together as a new family, like it should be XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back