50/50 chance of mc

Good luck :love: I will log later to see your update :hug:

Ah thanks!

Ive tried to do bits & pieces and it's keeping me going. I'm feeling more positive than negative at the moment and i feel like ive been on a rollercoaster since Saturday.

I'm keeping everything crossed :thanks:

Last edited:
Not long now lovely, all u can do is stay positive, all here for u with our fingers and toes crossed, thinking of u x

Good luck later Sunbeam sweetheart - I'll be logging in later in hope of seeing piccies of your eating a hat!!

I hope all is well

xxxxxxxxxxx

Wishing you all the best of luck! Will be checking back later to see how it went xxxx

will b bk looking for a update xxxx

Hope the scan has gone well hun, keeping everything crossed for good news and hat eating pics :) xx

I AM EATING MY HAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I could I would cart wheel!

Heart beat was going strong & has grown so much since the six week scan!!!

I'm still spotting but the nurse said could be due to a vessel going so nothing to worry about. I will upload a pic & one of me eating a hat!

Thank you all for your messages :thanks: positive vibes have helped no end xxxxx

Yeeeey, stay strong little sunbeam :love: can't wait to see pics :love:

Thats fab news sunbeam, really really chuffed that its nothing to worry about and that your little bean is going strong :) xx

Awwww WOW this has really made my day. I was worried for you, so strange considering I've never met you but really glad lil one is staying put :)

xxx

Really REALLY pleased to read this. Xxxx

OMG i've been refreshing this thread since 6:15!!! SO HAPPY TO HEAR THIS SUNBEAM :D. You and OH must be so relieved :D!! YAY!!! :dust: :dust: xxx

I am soooo happy!!! Yay to beany!!! Take it easy xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back