50/50 chance of mc

I really really hope everything will be ok for you x

oh sunbeam only just seen this, i really hope everything turns out ok for you, its awful having to wait because its the weekend but hopefully you will be back with good news in the morning, i'll keep everything crossed for you :hugs: xxx

Hope everything turns out ok xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Oh darling, I'm so sorry. I hope everything is fine and will be thinking of you. Hopefully a private company will be able to see you first thing tomorrow xxx

Hope- much of the same sadly, I had the slow spotting and discharge before so I've woken Up with a feeling of dread. I have tried calling every private clinic in a 50 mile radius but nothing so my only hope is first thing tomorrow. It won't change anything it's just the worrying.

Poor oh too I'm saying all the positive things but feel the total opposite. Fingers crossed xxxxxx

God today is going to be a very long day for you?

Make sure you rest and try to relax as much as possible.

You say you have bloody discharge? Hun unless it is fresh blood it may not be what you think it is?

I understand that you are thinking the worst though, you must be terrified.

I hope you can have a scan tomorrow and I hope it is good news sweetie.

So sorry that you are having to go through this... it really isn't fair

xxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm thinking of you Sunbeam. Sending love and positive vibes your way xxx

Sending you my best wishes and huge hugs that everything will be ok xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Hi hun, sorry to hear this.

Hope you end up eating that hat!

:hugs:

Oh hun - just to echo the others I really hope this turns out to be ok, I have said a lil prayer for you and will be thinking of you tomorrow

Think positive and will your lil bean to stick xxxx

sunbeam...

I really hope everything turns out fine for you!! I have my fingers crossed! Let us know how you get on xxxx

Thanks for your lovely messages xxx

At the moment it's a threatened miscarriage and I'm still having the same symptoms so will be calling first thing. I feel like I'm having an outer body experience today probably from lack of sleep and dizziness. I hate this part of not knowing. Next time I might re mortgage and invest in my own ultrasound machine!!

Oh is being great too. If I can I will swallow my hat!!

xxxxxxxx

Sorry to hear this Sunbeam really hope everything is ok on Monday. Thinking about you xx

Omg i have just seen this sunbeam i am so so sorry you are going through this i am praying everything is ok for you hunny xx

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear. Its frustrating you'll have to wait until tomorrow but good luck! It might not be the worst xx

Oh hun I'm so sorry you're going through this worry! Really keeping everything crossed for you that you're back with some good news tomorrow, I have heard of lots of people bleeding and everything being okay. Let us know how you get on lovely xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back