50/50 chance of mc

Honestly every time I read a post I'm nearly crying thank you thank you thank you!

Going from how I felt This morning till now are so far apart I just don't I have cancelled my nhs scan on Wednesday, I figured someone else might need it more than me now but im still booked in for the 10 week scan!

Once I find my hat I promise to swallow it whole!xxxxx

Little beams is not so little anymore!!! So pleased for you :) xx

AMAZING NEWS!!!! You had us a little worried this morning! It's so lovely to hear such brilliant news, especially on a Monday! Woo woo here's to lots of happy news this week :) xx

Aghhhh I'm so happy for you! Amazing pic of minibeam :) xxx

So so glad that all is ok hun! :D Great pic of little beam too! x x

I AM EATING MY HAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I could I would cart wheel!

Heart beat was going strong & has grown so much since the six week scan!!!

I'm still spotting but the nurse said could be due to a vessel going so nothing to worry about. I will upload a pic & one of me eating a hat!

Thank you all for your messages :thanks: positive vibes have helped no end xxxxx

awwwwwww lovely news :) :) :) :) :) :) sooooo happy for you, put a smile on my face for the day reading this xxxxx

I cant find my hat!

But not one to back down from a dare I am happy to stick up an embarassing photo and baby beams!!!

My photo in the hat was a hen do in Tiger Tiger, needless to say that pose and air guitar was done under the influence of alcohol to Jon Bon Jovi!

:dance::shock::dance:

lovely pics :)

Oh sunbeam what lovely news, and fabulous pictures xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Oh sunbeam, only just seen this thread - Im so happy that all is well and bubs is doing fine! :yay:

Absolutely delighted for you hun! What a lovely pic of mini beam too :) :yay:

OH YES!!!! GO MINI BEAMS!!! This has made my day thank goodness you're ok. xxxxx
:dust::dance::dust::dance::dust::dance::dust:

Last edited:
Thank you so much!

Hope-can you see things on the pic? I have no idea what I'm looking for!

In work today, Omg after the weekend I'm totally drained. My job is in law.enf so had to tell boss today after the weekend. He was fab and going to keep it quiet until I'm 14 wks otherwise I will be chained to my desk.

I'm so grateful for having your support I hope it's smooth sailing as much as possible now!xxxxx

You have to look at the picture the other way around, I cna see the cavities where the eys will be, the beggining of a nose maybe and a hand I think. :love:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back