50/50 chance of mc

So sorry to hear you're having to go through so much worry. I have everything crossed for you and the bab and will be saying a little prayer for the 3 of you later. xxxxxx

Everything crossed for good news for you today sweetie xxx

Thank you for your support :)

Earliest scan I can have is 6pm privately. I've been ringing round since 8 so now I'm up, not in work and alone so going to try and keep busy somehow!

Bleeding is on and off really minimal now I don't know what on earth to make of it because my cramping has gone. It's just scary because last time it was so similar I started on Sunday really slow bloody discharge and spotting and mild on and off cramping then mc'd on Thursday so that's why I'm feeling so doomful about things. One minute I'm really positive next I'm suddenly crying, poor oh good thing he is in work.

I also feel like the right side of my stomach is bruised too, not sure if it's linked but sore to touch and I haven't done anything strenuous.

Going to be a long day! Thank you for your messages xxxxxx

Try and do something nice today just for you or ask your mum/best friend over so you can talk and get a cuddle.

I'm keeping everything crossed for you. Big hugs xxx

wow 6pm...thats a horribly long wait bless ya, hope u manage to find something to keep you busy while then xx

oh no, just seen this now sunbeam, i really really hope things go well in you scan later, big hugs hun xxxxxxxx

Thinking of you :hug: so sorry you have to wait until 6 for the scan. In those times it's like time stays still isn't it? I hope you will get to see a healthy bean in there. There are a hell lot of reason for spotting and bleeding in early pregnancy so try to keep positive. Sometimes I feel that our previous mc ruined the whole pregnancy experience for us :( only if I could wake up tomorrow and be at week 24 lol...
Keep strong f x everything will be perfect.

Last edited:
Thinking about you sweety and praying everything will be ok xxx

Just catching up, hope everything goes well at scan :hugs: xxx

Hope-your post made me smile! I agree time stands still and to make it in to tri 2 seems like an impossible dream!!

I'm sorry for also sticking this thread on to tbh, I hope all the new tri 1 ladies with no previous mc think that tri one should be feared by all! It shouldn't be and ladies should enjoy it as much as possible not like some of us who seem to be consumed with worry and anxiety...it's not healthy! If I could stick my positive hat on I would and I try all the time :)

It's true if I hadn't mc'd twice before I would think nothing of this considering my spotting is much lighter, mild symptoms etc

Symptoms in each pg come and go and there are lots of positive stories on here so if this thread turns out to be a negative outcome at the end of today I will ask to shut it down because tri one needs positive vibes not my negative thoughts!

I don't really know anyone where I live as I moved to be with oh so I'm cleaning, going to walk doggo and might bake something if I make it to the shops.

Hugs to all xxxxx

You're in my thoughts sunbeam, I hope 6pm comes round quickly for you. xxx

Hope-your post made me smile! I agree time stands still and to make it in to tri 2 seems like an impossible dream!!

I'm sorry for also sticking this thread on to tbh, I hope all the new tri 1 ladies with no previous mc think that tri one should be feared by all! It shouldn't be and ladies should enjoy it as much as possible not like some of us who seem to be consumed with worry and anxiety...it's not healthy! If I could stick my positive hat on I would and I try all the time :)

It's true if I hadn't mc'd twice before I would think nothing of this considering my spotting is much lighter, mild symptoms etc

Symptoms in each pg come and go and there are lots of positive stories on here so if this thread turns out to be a negative outcome at the end of today I will ask to shut it down because tri one needs positive vibes not my negative thoughts!

I don't really know anyone where I live as I moved to be with oh so I'm cleaning, going to walk doggo and might bake something if I make it to the shops.

Hugs to all xxxxx

It sounds like everything has calmed down hun - which is good!!!

leesey is now in tri 2 and she'd had several losses plus bleeding with this current pregnancy and she is all good now...

I hope that this evening you are able to post a happy ending to this thread and well done you for keeping so level headed about it all

I have everything crossed for you darling

xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back