50/50 chance of mc

Sunbeam638

Reaction score
Bleeding, slow discharge and cramping today exactly like last time.

Went to out patients and NHS can't get me a scan till Wednesday needless to say I'm going private asap Monday.

No pregnancy is the same and there is nothing I can do except wait and hope for the best.

Feels like a constant battle sometimes. Xxx

So sorry to hear this Sunbeam, it's a horrible feeling when you think things are going the same way again and helpless to do anything about it. I will have my fingers crossed for you for Monday, and I really hope things turn out well for you xxx

Omg sunbeam iv just seen this, when did this start?

Really sorry to read this hun.

I'll keep everything crossed it is just one of those things and not a mc. xxxxx :hug:

Oh no so sorry Hun! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

If I was you I'd check my hcg and progesterone 48 hours apart to check for doubling, if you see a private doc then progesterone support will be given if you need it, the nhs won't give it though.

Also are you taking baby aspirin? That might be helpful.

Really hope it all turns out ok.

Xx

oh god, I have everything crossed for you hun X

So sorry to hear this, I have everything crossed for you and hope all is well
Xx

So sorry hon. I have everything crossed for you. Let us know how you go on Monday xx

Bleeding, slow discharge and cramping today exactly like last time.

Went to out patients and NHS can't get me a scan till Wednesday needless to say I'm going private asap Monday.

No pregnancy is the same and there is nothing I can do except wait and hope for the best.

Feels like a constant battle sometimes. Xxx

Oh Jesus Sunbeam.....

So, so, so sorry to hear this.

But there is still a very good chance bub is going to be OK.

Also you've seen heartbeat haven't you?

They say the risk of m/c drops dramatically once you've seen HB.

There have been so many women on here to have bleeding recently and everything has been fine?

I hope and pray everything is OK on Monday, I'll be eagerly awaiitng some good news from you

xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks all :)

Docs won't do bloods because I'm too far so I need the scan and earliest is weds. I take aspirin do everything by the book but it's getting worse so I'm just thinking a miracle might happen and if not i will just have to keep moving forward and just keep trying. Sadly it's bloody dishcarge so I'm pretty certain it's not good and I will happily eat my hat if it isn't :)

If this is another mc then I will be referred as it will be my third so maybe they might help me more at the beginning?

I'm actually alot more ok and resigned than last time I just wish that for once life could be a little easier. I'm frustrated that if your symptoms start over the weekend your in limbo till the working week.

Hugs to all :hugs: hopefully I can update this next week with good news that I'm a hyperchondriac and all is ok?Xxx

Oh no :cry:
I really hope that you end up chomping on that hat.
I'll be thinking of you :hugs: xx

Sunbeam I'm really sorry to hear this and will be thinking of you on Monday. I'm so praying everything will turn out fine in the end. Xxx

Thinking of you :hug: how are you feeling today?

I hope everything is ok hun :hug: Fx you'll be hat munching tomorrow x

Hope- much of the same sadly, I had the slow spotting and discharge before so I've woken Up with a feeling of dread. I have tried calling every private clinic in a 50 mile radius but nothing so my only hope is first thing tomorrow. It won't change anything it's just the worrying.

Poor oh too I'm saying all the positive things but feel the total opposite. Fingers crossed xxxxxx

Wishing you both the best of luck with this and will keep everything crossed. Hoping the wait goes quickly and you have a tasty hat to hand!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back