35 weeks pregnant and partner left for another women

I think it still so raw as he really believes he's done nothing wrong at all and just says how he deserves a happy ending but in truth if he hadnt cheated he would still be here with our family and how he has treated our new baby and even me after 15 years did I not deserve a little more respect not one message asking about him not one how can he justify that behaviour even if he hates me like he tells me what did our baby do wrong and how can she be so happy knowing that his baby is without his daddy as a women surely u can see that it's wrong her behaviour too how can they both think they are innocent in this all

Last edited:
She is a tart going woth a married man and probably got pregnant on purposesas she was scared he would come back to you.
Your so much better than them and your boys will thank you when they are older and can understand what their low life of a dad did.
I had a c section and i was in bed for weeks. No idea how you are managing x

Compulsive liars are vile like that is because they need to convince themselves of their own bullshittery.. if he really cared he'd gone to a solicitor by now sorting his access out but it sounds like he's trying to put you down and convince himself because he full well knows karma is going come back and bite him in the arse.. so what if the new woman is trapping him. I hope she makes him a puppy dog and makes his life living hell once they have a kid.. and one day he'll be wishing he could come back to you and by then you're well and truly over him and hopefully have a man who respects you and treats you like a queen like you deserve to be treated. I genuinely hope he chokes in his own shit what a man does something like that and makes you feel like it your fault is beyond me!

I agree. There both scumbags and karma is definitelygoing to get them back x

I hope they do get some karma right now he seems to be loving a happy life whiles I'm sad and trying to adjust to a life I never imagined being a single Mum to 3 boys and raising them alone
I just wanted our little family but it was obviously not his plan when we made our 3rd baby even if he is so happy now I would have thought asking how his baby was could of at least crossed his mind he tried face timing his oldest two yesterday even after lying and telling me it didn't work every time they had face timed him but lucky I missed call as he was drunk and left a drunken slurred message on my phone he never used to drink but now he's out drinking most nights how that's a better life than coming home to his children every night I'll never understand

He's telling you he's happy. Drinking every night doesn't ring happy to me. Think he's trying to convince himself. And I very much doubt his family know the truth if they're agreeing with his behaviour. Let him ruin his life. He's nothing and deserves no one. If you met a man like him now, could you love them? Probably not. Maybe this is all meant to be, so you can be with someone who makes you a million times happier than he did. Xxx

Well he has plastered photos of him and his new girlfriend all over Facebook a mural friend sent me it as she couldn't believe that after only a few weeks of me having his child he would do this and his whole family have commented on how amazing they are as a couple which is delightful
I don't understand why he feels the need to do this previously he hated Facebook and never once went on it so why now he wants to post all these lovey dovey photos I don't know
Also wrote a status saying I had stopped him seeing his children forgot to mention in his status he didn't turn up last Sunday and didn't come to the hospital to see his new born when poorly
I don't understand what has happened to this man he's the opposite to all his beloved he had when we were together
How can his family think walking out on his heavily pregnant girlfriend and two young boys be so good and not be telling him to think of all the hurt he's caused

It's all to try get you to see honestly they are enjoying this. Tell people not to send you anythibg it won't do anything but upset you. Let him put what he wants people will know he is talking shit and the ones that don't arnt important enough to worry about xx

I just don't get why after all the stuff he done why he wants to keep hurting me what have I done to warrant him wanting to hurt me as the mother to his children do I not deserve a little respect
I know it's been 3 months and maybe as he said I should have moved on but I had to be pregnant for some of that time give birth and raise boys alone
I couldn't imagine even now moving on I just don't understand how in 3 months he's so happyy with someone else he lives with her she pregnant and I feel like he's fully replaced me and our new baby and he has no guilt and is getting his happy ending after all the hurt he's caused all of us how does he get the happy ending

As someone else pointed out if his drinking every night im not sure thats happiness and he will soon see whats his missing out on. I understand you feel you and uour baby has been replaced but best thing you can do is to continue doing what you are. A spectacular mummy to ypur boys and ahow them they dont need their daddy because tou are there once they are old enough you can tell them what happened and let rhem make there own minds up. Show those two wasters that you dont need nor want him. Build your business and keep strong your going to so a successful business woman and a fab mummy. Xx

Thanks means a lot just wish it didn't still hurt me so much still but seeing him so happy in a photo felt like a knife to my heart
How u can go from hating Facebook to now using it to declare your love to the women you cheated on with an no one sees this as wrong
I just will never get how he think this behaviour is acceptable to a women he was with for so long and is currently the only raising our boys with no support from him

No idea why a friend sent you the pics. How on earth did he/she think that was a good idea. Hun, if his family think it's lovely then I can guarantee you it's because he's been lying through his teeth to them about everything. Screenshot the statuses about you not letting him see his kids, pop it all together with the messages of you arranging when to see them, him cancelling etc, photocopy and ship to his parents and on FB. Make him look a fool and show everyone what a liar he is. Ok so it might not be the best advise to stoop to his level but he needs to be brought down a peg or 2!!! Xx

Apparently his new women and him have discussed our unborn baby

I hope she hasn't been discussing 'rights' like she's a spare mum or something. She can go and do one.

Build a network around you of support. Strong people.

YOU are the mother so you have the final say. If he wants access, he should have thought about that before he jumped ship. He's legally entitled to of course, but you can make if difficult for him. He's made his bed so now he can lie in it.

He might even come crawling back to you if his rebound relationship doesn't work out for him. Maybe he's having a mid-life crisis? He's probably confused about his feelings or overwhelmed and doesn't understand his own actions or the consequences.

They say the grass is greener on the other side, because it's fertilised with bulls**t. She is the said BS. Can't get a man of her own, she has to take someone else's.

Once he's over her, he'll come crawling back to you. And when he does, you can tell him to shove it and by the way, he owes maintenance for your three children.

There's more to it than this though, as your youngest child will grow up without their dad and will suffer emotionally thinking they were not wanted when that simply isn't true. I hope your ex figures this out sooner rather than later and makes an effort to be a father even if he's no longer a husband.

Otherwise, his selfish actions will result in trauma.

Your baby is innocent in all of this.

Yeah I think that what really hurts my innocent baby will grow up knowing that he wasn't enough for his daddy to stick around I just don't understand how he can't see that all he ever says is I walked out on you not my children he choose to leave us all to move in with another women not just so he could get his own place and stay close and be involved in his children's lives he moved over an hour away from them just to be with her
He is refusing to pay and demanding DNA on the baby which is just shocking he knows he's his dad but I'm not putting my son through a DNA test so I have told csa to drop the case he can pay for his older children but my baby I will support alone and I'll keep all emails so when he grows up as hard as it will be I can show him that his dad didn't e en want to pay any money

I can't believe he can be so happy without knowing his new baby he barely bothers with older two which he saw every day for their whole lives so I don't know how he's so much happier now I couldn't be without being with my children

I hope one day he gets a little bit of karma as he's hurt me and our boys so much with no remorse or even a single care how I'm doing raising 3 boys alone but they keep me going on my bad days when I miss him but I hope one day he won't even enter my thoughts

Last edited:
He should pay for his baby it's only a swab the baby won't even know it's happened. If want it done just to shove in his face Xx

Yeah its a swab, do ot get as much money out of him as possible. I think you would be mad not to plus you can show him your not a cheat like him. X

Half of me wants to and the other half just feels like it's another game to him and I'm not playing games I just want to get on with life and if he really doesn't wanna pay then that's on him not me I may even do the DNA as I have nothing to hide and once proven cancel maintenance for the baby I can make the money for him myself and I'm done with his drama
I'll happily claim for the older two but for him to act like this towards our innocent child just shows how sad his life must be to take it out on a baby
Let him live with knowing he fought me for child maintenance for his own child and I'll concentrate on making money to give my boys a better life and I can be proud even after everything he's done I didn't give up if anything it makes me want to succeed more for my boys

That sounds like a plan to me. Prove the dna or he will always try to say you where a cheat and justify what he did.

Yeah id prove it and shove it in his face. I understand why you dont want the maintenance but id really think about it. Im sure you can pay for your children but why should he get out of paying his way and spending money on his slut of a gf and their baby have everything. Id get the money but let the child when older know that his daddy didn't want to help x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back