i dont know what to do :(

roxane 1985

Reaction score
my ex has basicallt told me ive one month or arrange unsupervised access or he is dragging me through the courts.

he has 4 children by 3 women he sees his eldest unsupervised but she 16 and chooses too and he sees ours supervised twice a week.

He chooses not to see his 2nd eldest even though she is from the same mother as the eldest and he actually abandoned them both completely for 5 yrs.

He doesnt fight to see his son either

he doesnt help financially and even asked work to reduce his hrs so he didnt have to pay.

he threatened to abduct her when we first split

he never calls or texts to ask how she is

his family are all drunks and hang out with criminals

his partner has violent exes, my daughter doesnt like her and never met her kids (3 of which choose not to live with her)

and he is demanding for unsupervised access at least once a week.

spoke to solicitor and they said he is entitled to it if he takes me to court

my daughter is my life and i know he wouldnt look after her properly

I'd let him take it to court-basically you need to gather as much evidence as you can that proves he's as unfit as you say he is. Save any texts etc and keep a diary of all contact. I very much doubt the court would grant unsupervised access. Aslong as u allow some kind of access,supervised or not then there's little else a court would do xx

Sounds scary :( sorry no advice but hope it gets sorted soon xxx

Agree with what Emma says, write down everything, keep a diary and any other evidence.. Hope it gets sorted hun, good luck x

I agree keep a log of everything he does no matter how small it is. I was in a very similar situation which led me to leave ireland as i thought me kiddies were in danger. I kept every txt email nasty letter. a court would laugh at him hun so i wouldnt be to worried its all scare tactics is all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back