unsympathetic partner!!!

jclaire78

Reaction score
My partner is totally unsympathetic sinc we found out I am pregnant, we already have 3kids and had not planned on having any more so it came as a shock! Anyway, because I'm emotional, probably due to hormones, and having mood swings etc he has been totally off with me and always picking fights with me, it's really stressing me out and upsetting me, I dunno what to do anymore, I cant cope, I know this stage will pass once I reach the second trimester but he wont listen to me when I tell him that all these emotions I'm going through are normal! He thinks I'm making it up. I really dont know what to do, I've spent alk evening crying while he's gone to bed! I just hope 2morrow is a better day :-(

I really hope things are looking up for you sweetie, how are you?

Aw Hun that's so sad to hear :( seeing as its your fourth he should know about hormones.. Maybe it's hit him hard too?? :hug:

Hi things are much better thanks, he has stopped the 12 hour shifts and we've just come back off hols and are having our dating scan in two weeks so things are defo on the up!! Thanks lovely ladies xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back