35 weeks pregnant and partner left for another women

Thank you it would be nice just not to still feel so worthless even as the mother of his children justs a little bit of emotion of all that he's caused
Telling our 6 year old he left me as he was so unhappy just not called for at all and even the 6 year old said to me mummy he never seemed unhappy so it wasn't just me fooled by it all

I sadly do believe he will never feel guilt for what he's caused maybe they are meant to be together but could of done it without all the hurt the smugness of them both and also his family you would think o was this monster who treated him badly not having spent 15 years with him and raising our kids together I think he considers me dead to him

Just wish I could feel so much hatred towards him but sadly o don't not at all

Yes he's going on all these fancy holidays and has so much money and they are eating out and partying but if it that is worth than trying to fight to keep your family together one day I hope its his lose in the end as the most he will get will be every other weekend he could of tried saving us and then at least boys would have known he tried but I was not even worth a fight I guess

Last edited:
Thank you it would be nice just not to still feel so worthless even as the mother of his children justs a little bit of emotion of all that he's caused
Telling our 6 year old he left me as he was so unhappy just not called for at all and even the 6 year old said to me mummy he never seemed unhappy so it wasn't just me fooled by it all

I sadly do believe he will never feel guilt for what he's caused maybe they are meant to be together but could of done it without all the hurt the smugness of them both and also his family you would think o was this monster who treated him badly not having spent 15 years with him and raising our kids together I think he considers me dead to him

Just wish I could feel so much hatred towards him but sadly o don't not at all

Yes he's going on all these fancy holidays and has so much money and they are eating out and partying but if it that is worth than trying to fight to keep your family together one day I hope its his lose in the end as the most he will get will be every other weekend he could of tried saving us and then at least boys would have known he tried but I was not even worth a fight I guess

The Kids wont buy it they arnt stupid. He wont get 50/50 its rare one parent will because of school and consistency. let them eat out and holiday and when they are broke it will be tough. Money doesnt last forever.

I hope your feeling better. Im sorry about your sons breathing.

Also make sure you save copies of everything as evidence that you offered time and he refused xx

I hate they get their happy carefree life I really do with luck shining over then but nothing I can do about that I guess just hard to take and understand how a life without your children in it everyday is so much better

I know exactly how you feel, as I'm going through it right now too. Our son is 14 weeks old now. He didn't even try, he just gave up and abused me in the process. He was more interested in maintaining his freedom and stress-free life. He is giving me maintenance, but it's nothing compared to his earnings. He's self-employed, so I believe it's easy to lie about it. He used to brag a lot to me about how much he earned and his parents reassured me that I didn't have to worry as he had plenty of money and they'd help me out. Now, they're all telling me he doesn't earn as much as I think he does! How convenient. So, he's giving me a set amount and has told me that if I claim properly, I won't get as much as that.

He's also decided that he wants access to our son once a fortnight. Whenever he comes here, it's just fun and games for him. He just goes out for a day trip and usually ropes someone else into it (me, my dad, his parents) so that he's hardly ever alone with him.

His mother has been arguing with me and blaming me for the pregnancy, because I'm a woman!

I don't understand how we can be left like this, doing all of the work alone and counting pennies, when they've got their freedom, jobs, holidays (oh yes, he's going on holiday next week!) fun days out with their kid and not a care in the world.

It's so unfair isn't it I used to be a great believer in Karma and that he would get a little bit of hurt and pain that he caused us all but he's absolutely loving life
His family are the same and apparently love the new women yet they never had any contact with him for the past 6 years due to them not bothering with our children

I am so sad and numb to everything and I don't see him with anything but happiness which makes me think maybe it was me as he's guilt free not a single bit of remorse

It's so hard raising all three boys basically alone he is now trying to get access but sadly I think that is only to hurt me more rather than about the children makes me so mad that a man I loved for 15 years couldn't careless what happens to me the mother to his children if nothing else

Last edited:
It is so hard. What bothers me the most is the effect it might have on our son. He's so perfect. He's everything I could have wanted in a child, but there's all of this madness going on around him. His parents arguing all of the time. His mother crying a lot and struggling. I'm not really enjoying being a mother like I should be. There's no love around him in the form of two parents who love each other. I just see a broken family and a struggle that will carry on far into the future. I would love to have a happy, stable family life. I'm so worried it's going to damage him.

I know it's difficult but you have to prove to him that you can come out of the other side of this happier than ever. Maybe find a man who would never desert you. Do you think falling in love with someone would help ease the suffering and focus your thoughts elsewhere? But how do you do it with kids in tow?!

I don't think I would ever want to love someone else and I think he probably knows that I trusted him with my life and stupidly never thought he was capable of this especially when we had planned our 3rd baby

It's so hard and it took me a long time to start enjoying my baby boy and I hate to admit that as I loved him but I was so numb and hurt and he reminded me of all the hurt and pain but I have to say I'm still hurting a lot but when my baby giggles and laughs and looks for me when he's with someone else I know he was the blessing that came out of all of this and if I had not been pregnant maybe I would of cracked but I had to fight for him and the other two boys

I still have super bad days when absolutely knackered and I hear all about another holiday that affects him seeing his kids it shows me they don't mean the world to him it's just another game to hurt me and I hope they see that one day or he disappears as they just get confused when he comes

I wish I was happier without him as he's so much happier without me but I really hope one day I am as happy as him

Keep goin your little one will know just how strong you are and as much as we get the hard part we wouldn't want to be part time parents like them

I know what you mean. I'm not sure I can trust someone else now. He blindsided me. I have a lot of memories of being together that are so fresh in my mind. I can't believe he gave up.

Same here, I think I stuck around because of the pregnancy. It's only natural I suppose. I had all of these hormones floating around and he didn't. I was disposable to him, even though I was carrying his baby.

My baby's smiles definitely gets me through the day. As difficult as it is, I couldn't be the once a fortnight parent.

I just heard this today and thought you might appreciate the lyrics too :)
https://youtu.be/p4QqMKe3rwY

It's crazy he sees his children if he bothers only twice a month and he books a holiday missing one of the days I couldn't do that and he says that makes me pathetic
I couldn't imagine going on a holiday and not sharing the memories with my kids and financially right now I am not able to afford one but when I can I can't wait to take them

I think that's what's so hard to take that they could just drop us like we meant nothing and we grieve and struggle and miss them but I hope one day we have had to go through all this too become stronger and wiser and we will be better people and they will always be the same people do that's my hope

We have to be strong as leftvwith no choice and I think their actions make them weak men

He's marry her in the Maldives next week it's taken him 9 months and they are getting married our baby is 6 months old and he's marrying another women
I'm so heart broken again and I'm not sure why but this has hurt me a lot
Hasn't told his kids either all his family going out to the wedding
How can you marry a women who has never meet your children

Last edited:
That's shit. I'm so sorry. It's all happening very quickly. Were you married to him? Maybe she's just a rebound and he hasn't realised it yet? There's a big chance that it'll all come crashing down around him one day. I have a feeling this will only happen once you accept what's happened, move on and show him you're happier without him.

I got a bit upset this weekend as my ex has been here. However, I also realised that it's more stressful when he's around than when it's just me and the baby!

He hasn't even told me he's marrying her I found out he has no clue I know he couldn't even tell me or his kids
We were together 15?yearscandvplanking our wedding which was meant to be this year but he's now marrying her rather than me

In November we were the ones looking at our venue for a wedding can't believe he's marrying her I really can't but I will not let him know this bothers me at all I'm not even going to let him know thatvibknow

Goodness i didnt think this could get worse. Im sorry youf feeling hurt all over again. How do you know this? I wouldnt have any contact wirh him at all you need to stop yourself from finding things out and if someone tries to tell you say you dont want to hear it. Its crazy his marrying her already. Thats just crazy.

It's not just me then I know that maybe they have been together longer than the time he left but he was still engaged, sleeping with me and living with me 10 months ago and our baby is only still very young old getting married so quickly is weird sometimes I think it's just nevas I'm emotionally attached to the situation

I just don't get how u get moved on and comit so quickly and how u could want to marry someone and not want your children to have even meet her

I am glad I know as I'm sure he wanted to drop that bombshell in court to try and get to me that day so at least I can already have my head round it
I have cried a lot to day and I hate that something like this still affects me

Hey i just read through this whole post, utterly shocking! What a complete narcistic moron. Im so sorry for what youve had to deal with xx

So sorry he is still causing you problems, I hope you and your boys are all okay.

If he is trying so hard to show you how happy he is and also still trying to rub things in your face, I could be wrong but to me that suggests he isn't happy. When I'm happy I want other people to be happy too.

I know it doesn't seem like it but you will be happy without him, you've been through so much this past year, you haven't be allowed to move on like he has because you have had your children (and especially your baby boy) to worry about and to deal with whereas he has been able to pick them up and drop them as he pleases.

Sending all my love - you will get through this and you are the better person. I'm just so so sorry you have had to deal with this

Accidentally clicked the post and read it. Hope you're doing okay with your 3 babies. And also just to say you sound absolutely amazing xx

Last edited:
When life closes a door ... God opens a window (Pamela Montilla) xx

Last edited:
Oh wow, this is honestly so heartbreaking, I can't say I relate, but I have been heartbroken before - it's horrible, let alone when you're pregnant!

It may be hard to see the light, but in time, it'll get easier :(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back