35 weeks pregnant and partner left for another women

how selfish is this man. He's chosen to put himself first to the detriment to his kids. He doesn't deserve you or them. I'd say after taking less time then cancelling, he's made his bed now he can lie in it. You don't need that shit, your kids don't need it. I am all for kids seeing their dads but not when it's clear they'll be constantly let down. When they're older and he's bored of his relationship and decides to put his kids first again, if he ever tells them you kept him away you can show them the messages too. make sure you keep that email, keep all correspondence through text/email. If he tries to call hang up and tell him to text as baby sleeping or something for the courts. I'd honestly say if he wants access now he can go through legal routes to get it, at his cost. I'm so sorry you're going through this, I really am. You need to move forward and look after you now. He's just putting himself and that dirty witch first. Karma will bite him hard on the arse very soon, I think that starts when you take away anything he has over you and make it very clear any further conversation now needs to be made via a solicitor, When he sees that through, it may just mean he's serious about seeing his kids and not disappointing them xx

Yeah kept all emails and happy to show boys when they are old enough he keeps saying our kids will hate me when they know what I have done(I have no idea what apparently I have done)
Hasn't seen the boys in 12!weeks and couldn't even bother to come and his reason I won't be in the house alone with you I'm guess the new girlfriend won't allow it I don't know what she thinks will happen I had a baby a few weeks ago also It was about seeing his children I had no intention on trying to bloody get back with him so sad that he once again picks spending time with her rather than his children

Yeah kept all emails and happy to show boys when they are old enough he keeps saying our kids will hate me when they know what I have done(I have no idea what apparently I have done)
Hasn't seen the boys in 12!weeks and couldn't even bother to come and his reason I won't be in the house alone with you I'm guess the new girlfriend won't allow it I don't know what she thinks will happen I had a baby a few weeks ago also It was about seeing his children I had no intention on trying to bloody get back with him so sad that he once again picks spending time with her rather than his children

Well if he was any kind of man he would tell her im seeing my kids wether you like it or not. but we know he isnt that type. He is deluded you just keep on doing the amazing job you are and leave him. he will regret it one day. as you say you have the emails so you have proof you didnt stop him seeing them.
What does he think your going to allow her in your house is he mental?

xxx

He's just such a stranger it's untrue I think that's why it's so hard as the man I thought I knew wouldn't have put anyone before his children or so I thought I don't know how meeting this women has changed him so much
I feel like I never knew him even after 15 years and I hate that I miss him still everyday whiles he just seems to want to destroy me even more even after I have had his child how he thinks he's done absolutely nothing wrong baffles me so much anyone who knows the story are all shocked by his behaviour but he stands by the fact and I quote "I did nothing wrong other than fall in love with another women"
When he tells me he loves her I hate that it still hurts so much I just want my heart to catch up with my head and realise what he's become
I think it's the fact I thought he was my whole future and now she gets to be happy and I have to struggle all alone whiles raising 3 amazing children
I pray one day I wake up and he's not the first thought to enter my mind but 15 years of us together is so hard to just forget even though he seems to have forgotten over night

He's just such a stranger it's untrue I think that's why it's so hard as the man I thought I knew wouldn't have put anyone before his children or so I thought I don't know how meeting this women has changed him so much
I feel like I never knew him even after 15 years and I hate that I miss him still everyday whiles he just seems to want to destroy me even more even after I have had his child how he thinks he's done absolutely nothing wrong baffles me so much anyone who knows the story are all shocked by his behaviour but he stands by the fact and I quote "I did nothing wrong other than fall in love with another women"
When he tells me he loves her I hate that it still hurts so much I just want my heart to catch up with my head and realise what he's become
I think it's the fact I thought he was my whole future and now she gets to be happy and I have to struggle all alone whiles raising 3 amazing children
I pray one day I wake up and he's not the first thought to enter my mind but 15 years of us together is so hard to just forget even though he seems to have forgotten over night

I know its so hard right now, it will take a long time for you to heal but one day you will. one day you will have the life you built for yourself and your children and will look back and realize he was insignificant to your future.
He has changed, who knows why and who knows what happened but there is nothing you can do now other than try to move on with life and leave him to live his. if he doesnt think falling in love with another woman is wrong then he has issues would he not be bothered if it had been the other way around and you had left for another man? xx

My partner of 15 years who we share two other kids with who are 3 and 6 upped and left on New Year's Day to move in with his new women
I am 35 weeks pregnant which we planned and I have to have a c section on 3 weeks
He is out drinking and loving life whiles I'm struggling to not think about him every second.
We were planning our wedding only a few months ago and I don't understand how another women can make him forget all of our time and history together
I offered him regular time to see his other children but he made excuses why he couldn't,ignored their calls but then send messages telling me I'm ruining his relationship with his older children
He also now is saying how he want to be in the delivery room when the baby is born but I have a feeling it's to try and make it uncomfortable for me!
How can he just stop loving me whiles I have his unborn baby living in me not once has he asked how baby or I am coping
Sorry about rambling just so lost and confused

At this point, YOU and BABY are the most important people you need to think about. Have your mum or sister or someone you trust in the room with you for the section.

I don't know what the hell is wrong with your partner of 15 years, but to do this to you (1) when the baby was planned and (2) when you're delivering in 3 weeks is just a nasty, nasty thing to do.

You don't need this stress. Just focus on you and the baby for the time being and deal with him later. If he wants a relationship with the kids then maybe he can start by looking after them when you go in for the section.

My partner of 15 years who we share two other kids with who are 3 and 6 upped and left on New Year's Day to move in with his new women
I am 35 weeks pregnant which we planned and I have to have a c section on 3 weeks
He is out drinking and loving life whiles I'm struggling to not think about him every second.
We were planning our wedding only a few months ago and I don't understand how another women can make him forget all of our time and history together
I offered him regular time to see his other children but he made excuses why he couldn't,ignored their calls but then send messages telling me I'm ruining his relationship with his older children
He also now is saying how he want to be in the delivery room when the baby is born but I have a feeling it's to try and make it uncomfortable for me!
How can he just stop loving me whiles I have his unborn baby living in me not once has he asked how baby or I am coping
Sorry about rambling just so lost and confused

At this point, YOU and BABY are the most important people you need to think about. Have your mum or sister or someone you trust in the room with you for the section.

I don't know what the hell is wrong with your partner of 15 years, but to do this to you (1) when the baby was planned and (2) when you're delivering in 3 weeks is just a nasty, nasty thing to do.

You don't need this stress. Just focus on you and the baby for the time being and deal with him later. If he wants a relationship with the kids then maybe he can start by looking after them when you go in for the section.

She has already had the section the other week.

It will get easier soon but of course its hard.
I hooe he will soon aee the grass ia not greener on the other side and he realises what he has lost.
Keep your chin up xx

Thanks
I have been in contact with a lawyer now and I will no longer deal with him at all my dad has said after everything he's done he will take over any communication with regards to his children
Sadly not once has he asked how the baby is and how he doesn't care amazes me but that's his lose as he is just as amazing as his brothers
I think right now there relationship is blossoming over there hate for me so I'm taking myself out of their sad little life's and I will never be in his company again it's what is best for me in order to try and heal as every time he tells me he loves her it still hurts if I can't hear about he can no longer hurt me

Just concentrating on setting up my beauty business again as stop when fell pregnant due to extreme sickness through out I just want to be a successful as possible
he can thinking I'm pathetic as he likes to tell me but raising 3 little boys alone whiles dealing with having my world crushed by him is better than anything he can do
my boys know who's been there and even though at the moment my 6?year old blames me when he falls or is poorly he only wants me and that makes me more successful than him already

So nice to see you being positive! Your 6 yr old is just struggling amd will soon see its not you especially once his old enough to read the emails. Hope your dad keeps any correspondence he has with that low life. Your a strong independent woman and once your business is up your be so busy your forget about him. What has your lawyer said?
Tell us more about your business xx

Thanks
I have been in contact with a lawyer now and I will no longer deal with him at all my dad has said after everything he's done he will take over any communication with regards to his children
Sadly not once has he asked how the baby is and how he doesn't care amazes me but that's his lose as he is just as amazing as his brothers
I think right now there relationship is blossoming over there hate for me so I'm taking myself out of their sad little life's and I will never be in his company again it's what is best for me in order to try and heal as every time he tells me he loves her it still hurts if I can't hear about he can no longer hurt me

Just concentrating on setting up my beauty business again as stop when fell pregnant due to extreme sickness through out I just want to be a successful as possible
he can thinking I'm pathetic as he likes to tell me but raising 3 little boys alone whiles dealing with having my world crushed by him is better than anything he can do
my boys know who's been there and even though at the moment my 6?year old blames me when he falls or is poorly he only wants me and that makes me more successful than him already

That sounds healthier already. Your 6 year old will be adjusting and will soon understand ad he gets older who is there for him. Kids bounce back quicker than we think.
I think staying away is 100% The right thing to Do, he can't wind you up and rub in his relationship and also they will have nothing to talk about like you said they are encouraged by it. Let them get to actual life and see how amazing everything is then.
I hope you do well with your beauty business you sound like you have your head screwed on xx

Yeah I can't wait to be working more and taking my mind off of him and all the custody of the children
He still likes to send me emails saying how all she cares about is his happiness and how she wants him to be part of his children's life's I found it very hard to believe after she knew about the two children and our baby and still moved in with him
He keeps saying how he deserves to be happy and I feel like saying what about me and the boys happiness but there is no point as he doesn't care one bit about me and I think that what still hurts the most after our 15 years together and he feels nothing for me or my well being but I guess that's just him these days
I hope one day I wake up and don't miss him but whiles raising his 3 kids it makes it super hard
I have just had to accept maybe she is the love of his life and I unfortunately would never have been enough for him
One day I hope I can meet someone but to be honest I think he's damaged me so much there's no chance he was meant to be my happy ever after but now she gets that
However as long as my boys love me and we grow together I win on that score as my boys are super special

Last edited:
Thats right you so win. As for her vetting your haooy ever after i wouldnt hold your breath. His probablygoing to to cheat on her goo so dont worry. What goes around comes around. Stay strong and positive x

Do I ever stop missing being a family I know he doesn't but when will I stop the missing our life's together never would I have had my 3 boys knowing he was not goin to be part of it and the guilt I feel for them not being good enough to keep their father with them
All I think is what did she have that his kids and his pregnant engaged girlfriend didn't
Is it weird that for me to feel not so worthless would be for him to say he's sorry and was wrong to leave I can't understand how him and his family believe I'm somehow to blame
I think the bank holidays have been super hard as we always went away for Easter

What has his family said? Its still new and your emotions are still all over the place. Your get used to being a family. How your recovery x

They have said he's a much nicer person since he's not with me which is a little funny as they hadn't seen or bothered with him in 6 years (he didn't even tell his family we had another child and they never once contacting him either)so how they can think this is beyond me also that his new girlfriend is amazing and such a nice girl so nice she didn't care that he had a pregnant fiancé at home with two younger children
They all seem like one big happy family and I am to blame for them falling out some how nothing to do with me in real life but I'm easy to blame I guess now he's innocent in it all
He said the whole 15 years we were together I made him a horrible man and now he's who he's wanted to be makes no sense at all in my head how these people are blaming me for anything and everything
I'm still in a lot of pain but I think I'm over doing it but with no help raising three boys and all the added stress he's causing me it's no surprise
My family are still so shocked by it as they treated him so well and he has also sent more messages to my family slagging me off to them and saying that we should all be able to accept he's happy and that I made his super unhappy even though we planned our precious child together and planning a wedding and saving for our first home obviously all whiles being super unhappy for years it's crazy I wish we had been sobunhappy maybe it would of been easier to accept

Last edited:
Dont worry hun your kids will grow up knowing the truth and thats all that matters. Are your family able to help much? My hubby had to help me alot and we onky gof the one x

Yeah that's the only blessing no matter how much he lies to others the facts are the facts and when boys are old enough they will see what he did and make their own minds up about him and her as according to him they are soul mates funny he told me that for 15 years
My family are away for 3 weeks which makes it harder without any help can't wait till they are bk

Don't ever say you weren't good enough for him.you ARE too good for him!!! He's just in the 'honeymoon' period, it won't last, she sounds like a vindictive cow, they'll probably be over soon. Who's saying that his family say that? Him? He's clearly a compulsive liar so I wouldn't believe a word and if it's them then I refer to the point of him being a liar, he'll have told them all sorts to make sure he's the 'innocent' one in their eyes. Sure if they knew the truth they'd feel differently. Glad you're moving on, don't read the emails just forward them to your lawyer or dad so they're saved it won't help you to read them but you don't want to block as evidence.

Xx

Yeah I think all the talk about him making out we were so unhappy he has made me feel so worthless and also doin all these to me whiles carrying his child had really made me think that he never cared about me one bit which has completely knocked my confidence and he always makes out she is so much better than I am yet in the one caring for our children with no help and not one message asking how I'm coping or how our baby is and it hurts so deep especially cos I look at our baby and he is so innocent and never deserve to be treated so badly he wasn't an accident he was meant o come home to a loving family with a mummy and daddy
I just need to try and get some confidence back and realise it was his actions that has caused all this hurt not me all I wanted was our little family that I always put first and loved
now it's a different family but my kids are also worth so much better any decent man and decent family wouldn't and couldn't have done this to us if my sons told me the same story as ours I would be disappointed and tell them to step up and support the women carrying their baby but his are telling him how amazing he is for doing this to me and how I deserve it all which makes me sad for my boys

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back