❤️ August Testing Thread ❤️

Ok….if I am being too much let me know lol…..I am probably way over thinking…and I don’t want to be annoying

So, last af I got a positive opk cd 13. Started spotting cd23. First day of full flow landed on what would have been cd 29, but now cd 1…….I thought I missed ov, because I was traveling for a funeral and couldn’t test….then suddenly had the urge to test and actually caught my peak for July on cd 21/22…..started light cramps Saturday followed by brown discharge Sunday cd33, clear cm cd 34, brown again on cd 35 and 36 which is today. No cramping, no af….discharge seems to be going away….maybe? I had the negative digi with smu on cd 33. Is it worth my time, money, and emotional disappointment to go get another free non digi??? I have decent lines on OPKs….which I know aren’t hcg tests, but I love poas. Lol they are almost a full positive, but that could be a usual lh surge. I’ve been telling myself I’m out this whole time, and in five minutes af will decide to show I’m sure, now that I’m posting this, but part of me just wants this to be it….but then if it was, I’d be panicked because I shouldn’t be having brown discharge. Idk

average cycles are 30 days.

It'd definitely be testing, it drives me nuts not knowing! And again, I don't want to get your hopes up but at that time it could definitely be spotting from implantation! If not have you had your progesterone levels checked again? It's strange because I remember you saying about yours being high, but I spot a lot before af and the only thing that stops it is progesterone :think: Good luck xx

Rylies due date tomorrow. No baby to hold. These are the most difficult days.

Another anovulatory cycle for me, lasting just 13 days long. Because the universe really did say “a due date and no baby isn’t enough, let’s give her her period on CD14”.

I'm so sorry, that is really cruel :( You look after yourself xx

It'd definitely be testing, it drives me nuts not knowing! And again, I don't want to get your hopes up but at that time it could definitely be spotting from implantation! If not have you had your progesterone levels checked again? It's strange because I remember you saying about yours being high, but I spot a lot before af and the only thing that stops it is progesterone :think: Good luck xx

Yeah lol if I had tests and a car I’d be too lol. What do you think about he length of the possible implantation? That worries me too, but I worry about everything anyway. Yeah, my progesterone always comes back high, and they tell me there is nothing wrong, but I spot 3-5 days early, and about 10 dpo recently. They draw the blood 7dpo, and it’s still good. My friend is in residency for OBGYN, and I asked her. She said the range of good is very large. I forget the numbers, but it was a lot lower than I expected too. Idk

Update….it’s taking its time this morning, but it’s just af. It’s more pinky red and not as thick. Thanks everyone!

Update….it’s taking its time this morning, but it’s just af. It’s more pinky red and not as thick. Thanks everyone!
Ah, I'm sorry, I was really routing for you! Xx

My period has been really weird this month, particularly considering the chemical! It was even lighter than usual, only 2 days of not particularly heavy and then just spotting today! So perhaps my uterus lining not being think enough is a contributing factor :think: but hopefully the progesterone will help with that! I'm just going to throw everything at this for the next few months and see where that lands us :pray: xx

Ah, I'm sorry, I was really routing for you! Xx
Aww thanks! I was for you too. I am so disappointed for you. Seems strange like you said that it was pretty short….Sounds like you have a burst of energy to keep on going, which is good! If you have the motivation, that’s a great sign!

Aww thanks! I was for you too. I am so disappointed for you. Seems strange like you said that it was pretty short….Sounds like you have a burst of energy to keep on going, which is good! If you have the motivation, that’s a great sign!
Yeah, f*@& it, what have we got to lose at this stage? Come on :wink: :D xx

4309603B-ED63-4BE1-9FD6-117D3295B8C0.jpeg
this was the scan pic. She didn’t want to give us one, and she barley even looked at it or measured either. Because the midwife sent me down for the scan it was classed as an emergency scan, so she said all they do is check it’s in right place then look for possible issues ... that’s it!
we had to practically beg her for a photo , and my partner even asked if he could take one on his phone. But she didn’t even get us a decent view it was crap. I was totally relieved to know all was ok! But just thought, if that was me I’d be wanting to get the best view possible for these parents as that’s their baby, and after all the m/c, it’s so precious! She was like we don’t do this anymore because it doesn’t mean anything to anyone as you can’t see anything. The Cheek. It means bloody everything ! honestly , hate our local hospital they lack everything an early pregnancy system needs :(
But hey, gotta take the positive that all is well! X x

View attachment 93723
this was the scan pic. She didn’t want to give us one, and she barley even looked at it or measured either. Because the midwife sent me down for the scan it was classed as an emergency scan, so she said all they do is check it’s in right place then look for possible issues ... that’s it!
we had to practically beg her for a photo , and my partner even asked if he could take one on his phone. But she didn’t even get us a decent view it was crap. I was totally relieved to know all was ok! But just thought, if that was me I’d be wanting to get the best view possible for these parents as that’s their baby, and after all the m/c, it’s so precious! She was like we don’t do this anymore because it doesn’t mean anything to anyone as you can’t see anything. The Cheek. It means bloody everything ! honestly , hate our local hospital they lack everything an early pregnancy system needs :(
Congrats! So happy!!!

View attachment 93723
Thanks! Last night was a bit challenging, this is a heavy and painful one. Hasn’t been this heavy honestly since the miscarriage, and I was having awful flashbacks. I thought for sure I was going to wake up so sick….but I slept well. I used to have quite heavy ones. Maybe it’s a good sign that I’m going back to normal? Or maybe I just read into literally everything too much lol.

Thankyou. Yes could be a sign things are settling down. It’s strange how long things can take. We had m/c last April. Didn’t even conceive again till December , then lost them all until now .. so it shows that sometimes it can take time for the uterus to heal properly. Maybe? I’m not a medical professional by any means. I hope this is you starting back with your old cycles and things have settled. IF that’s what happening. I’m like you, I over think things and think of all kinds of scenarios!
I will keep following all of your journeys , x x

Aw so sorry @Fsb676 :(
Was hoping it was a good outcome.

yea go for it @Unicorn :)
If it helps, my last m/c I didn’t bleed a lot. Which was odd for me.

I have some news -
I have just been for a scan! Good news , baby was there looking like a big blob with a heart beat :) so happy.
That's interesting, was that the month before you conceived? I've had a few people say that they conceived and were successful the month after a loss where they didn't bleed much, almost as if the uterus lining took a couple of months to prepare and be thick enough, but who knows :think:
Yay, I'm absolutely thrilled for you, congratulations, you must be over the moon, but yes, absolutely shit about the treatment you received, you'd think people who go into midwifery would be really caring and considerate of how precious pregnancy is! Your area should have a maternity voices partnership which ensure the voices of services users are heard in improving maternity services! You should get involved to get things improved! Xx

I
That's interesting, was that the month before you conceived? I've had a few people say that they conceived and were successful the month after a loss where they didn't bleed much, almost as if the uterus lining took a couple of months to prepare and be thick enough, but who knows :think:
Yay, I'm absolutely thrilled for you, congratulations, you must be over the moon, but yes, absolutely shit about the treatment you received, you'd think people who go into midwifery would be really caring and considerate of how precious pregnancy is! Your area should have a maternity voices partnership which ensure the voices of services users are heard in improving maternity services! You should get involved to get things improved! Xx
I don't quite know where you are but something like this:
https://www.wnecumbriamvp.co.uk/
Xx

Thanks! Last night was a bit challenging, this is a heavy and painful one. Hasn’t been this heavy honestly since the miscarriage, and I was having awful flashbacks. I thought for sure I was going to wake up so sick….but I slept well. I used to have quite heavy ones. Maybe it’s a good sign that I’m going back to normal? Or maybe I just read into literally everything too much lol.
Oh no, I'm sorry, I hope it eases up for you soon, and as you said that it's a good sign :pray: xx

@Unicorn Thankyou. I’ll look into that. Although it’s been this way for years, just think they don’t seem to connect how they should do as they do it every day. And it isn’t eveyone as some are lovely. There’s just too many rules now.. But us patients need that communication and understanding. As this is our baby, our lives.

Yea I conceived straight after m/c but that’s happened a few times but this was the only time it was light for a m/c. Whether it’s relevant or not I don’t know. They did say I ovulated from my left (didnt explain at all how they knew this or show me anything on the scan!) so maybe that’s a factor? Who knows.
but yes I am Over the moon, can’t wait to get a few weeks further but feeling much more relaxed now..

@Fsb676 hope you have a more settled night , hope this is a good sign for your cycles . And thinking of you tomorrow, would’ve been one of my m/c due date too . So its nice in a way that I had the scan today. x x

@RainbowMama hope you’re doing ok. After your odd cycle , and I know how over whelming it was for you with the due date. X x

@Unicorn Thankyou. I’ll look into that. Although it’s been this way for years, just think they don’t seem to connect how they should do as they do it every day. And it isn’t eveyone as some are lovely. There’s just too many rules now.. But us patients need that communication and understanding. As this is our baby, our lives.

Yea I conceived straight after m/c but that’s happened a few times but this was the only time it was light for a m/c. Whether it’s relevant or not I don’t know. They did say I ovulated from my left (didnt explain at all how they knew this or show me anything on the scan!) so maybe that’s a factor? Who knows.
but yes I am Over the moon, can’t wait to get a few weeks further but feeling much more relaxed now..

@Fsb676 hope you have a more settled night , hope this is a good sign for your cycles . And thinking of you tomorrow, would’ve been one of my m/c due date too . So its nice in a way that I had the scan today. x x

@RainbowMama hope you’re doing ok. After your odd cycle , and I know how over whelming it was for you with the due date. X x

Thank you! That is so sweet! We will both be thinking of our missed little loves. <3<3

How are you all? X
Ok thank you, last night of clomid tonight and feeling quite positive about conceiving in the next 4 months, which I think might be our deadline, so fingers crossed! How are you doing lovely? Are the pregnancy symptoms being kind to you? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back