Testing Dates

little*red

Reaction score
i know we have a testing date sticky but it hasent been updated for ages so i thought id start a new one just to keep up with whose testing and when. So if you want to be added or removed from the list please reply to the thread and i'll update it . Good luck ladies im wanting a long BFP list from you all! :D

July 2007
28th July - Bexter
30th July - Babyboo
31st July - Becs

August 2007
6th August - AnnaR2b
6th August - Jenna
7th August - Chrissy1
7th August - clare
7th August - nathansmum
10th August - Happybunny
11th August - little*red
11th August - Sunshine_gal
17th August - Little miss pink

We've got a BFP! :cheer:
kazlin
jemz24
lissie
Angela123
AnnaR2B
little*red

Hi! Well if AF doesn't come i will be testing on Sat 28th July :pray:

Baby dust to everyone! :hug:

Haven't a clue when to test!
I don't know when I'm ov'ing, or when AF is due!! I've had a 31 day cycle, and a 26 day cycle so far.

I'm due on 31st July but I bet I test early. I'll try to resist. :oops:

I'm due on 3rd but I'm going to try and not test for a few days so I'm going to test on 7th August.... :|

Due on 6th August so think i will be strong and test then...unless AF rears her head on time :roll:

Just bumping again for those whomight be testing soon, so i can keep track of BFPs :D .

Testing on the day im due 7th August - Good luck everyone

I am due AF on August 13th, but I am away in Hong Kong then, so will have to test on the 10th August so I know whether to get drunk on the plane or not :D

If AF doesn't arrive it will be the 17th August when i will be testing for my first cycle of TTC!!! I'm so excited!!

:dance:

Bex :D

Can u put me down on your list too? testing on 7th August.
While were on the subject do you girls test the day AF is due? 7th is my date but I was wondering on the actual success rate of those early tests you can do at 3-4 days before AF?
I did one today but was BFN and I wondered if that's it this cycle or if I still have a slim chance of BFP?
Any input or experiences welcome!
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back