❤️ August Testing Thread ❤️

Still no word from the hospital about the referral to EPU, was hoping to have heard something by now. :( more anxiety.
Booking appointment is Friday 5th. hoping everything’s ok , but also hoping my dates are close to being right and I’m not couple weeks out , or it’ll drag even more! :(
Anyway, that’s the only update I have. oh - apart from feeling very sick at the moment , which has suddenly ramped up!
x x

Still no word from the hospital about the referral to EPU, was hoping to have heard something by now. :( more anxiety.
Booking appointment is Friday 5th. hoping everything’s ok , but also hoping my dates are close to being right and I’m not couple weeks out , or it’ll drag even more! :(
Anyway, that’s the only update I have. oh - apart from feeling very sick at the moment , which has suddenly ramped up!
x x
Sorry about not hearing back. :(

the sickness is a pretty good sign though!!!! <3

So, it looks like a did ovulate this month!
I'm only cd23 so not due on until Wednesday but have been away camping and just had a feeling so tested as soon as we got home, late afternoon having only been for a wee a couple of hours earlier and drank loads on the car on the way home! So feeling pretty positive, it's definitely darker in real life than what ended up being a chemical a few months ago! But I've now used my only FRER :doh:so have ordered another pack of 2 to come tomorrow, along with 2 clear blue early digitals and 2 clear blue dating! I did do a clear blue dating but it came back with not pregnant but I know they're not very sensitive! So I think I'll save my fmu from tomorrow and do another FRER and clear blue early digital tomorrow, wish me luck :pray: xx

20220729_171123.jpg

x x
I'm really glad to hear that things are still seemingly going well Sugar, I really do think this is it for you this time :friends: xx

I really hope your hsg went well rainbow mama, I'm sure you're fine, that was my least painful procedure in all things pregnancy, the things we go through for these babies hey :D xx

So, it looks like a did ovulate this month!
I'm only cd23 so not due on until Wednesday but have been away camping and just had a feeling so tested as soon as we got home, late afternoon having only been for a wee a couple of hours earlier and drank loads on the car on the way home! So feeling pretty positive, it's definitely darker in real life than what ended up being a chemical a few months ago! But I've now used my only FRER :doh:so have ordered another pack of 2 to come tomorrow, along with 2 clear blue early digitals and 2 clear blue dating! I did do a clear blue dating but it came back with not pregnant but I know they're not very sensitive! So I think I'll save my fmu from tomorrow and do another FRER and clear blue early digital tomorrow, wish me luck :pray: xx

View attachment 93715
I totally see it!!!! I’m so happy for you! I’m kind of in a similar boat, minus testing lol. I was due today, but not even a hint of a sign….but I ovulated late…so I’m thinking Wednesday. I took an opk that was stark negative on Wednesday….because I listen to too many things about using OPKs and preg tests lol….bad idea….anyway, I am praying this is it for me!!!! Trying not to get my hopes up though. Only reason I really haven’t tested is because I am also out camping lol.

Congrats!!!!! So happy for you!

I totally see it!!!! I’m so happy for you! I’m kind of in a similar boat, minus testing lol. I was due today, but not even a hint of a sign….but I ovulated late…so I’m thinking Wednesday. I took an opk that was stark negative on Wednesday….because I listen to too many things about using OPKs and preg tests lol….bad idea….anyway, I am praying this is it for me!!!! Trying not to get my hopes up though. Ok Lu reason I really haven’t tested is because I am also out camping lol.

Wow, how are you being so restrained! Do you have any tests? Xx

I totally see it!!!! I’m so happy for you! I’m kind of in a similar boat, minus testing lol. I was due today, but not even a hint of a sign….but I ovulated late…so I’m thinking Wednesday. I took an opk that was stark negative on Wednesday….because I listen to too many things about using OPKs and preg tests lol….bad idea….anyway, I am praying this is it for me!!!! Trying not to get my hopes up though. Only reason I really haven’t tested is because I am also out camping lol.

Thank you, we're absolutely thrilled but trying not to get too ahead of ourselves with it being so early! This is our 19 month of trying this time so I'd really like for this to be it now :pray: xx

Wow, how are you being so restrained! Do you have any tests? Xx
Lol….only because I’m camping with no tests lol….closest I got to was when we quick stopped home for something I pulled out an opk because I knew I was being unreasonable and didn’t want to be disappointed using the only test on hand….a digital.

Thank you, we're absolutely thrilled but trying not to get too ahead of ourselves with it being so early! This is our 19 month of trying this time so I'd really like for this to be it now :pray: xx
That would be awesome!!!! Keep us posted! You’ve been on a long hall like the rest of us! I think this was 28 officially trying for us. Wears me out lol

Lol….only because I’m camping with no tests lol….closest I got to was when we quick stopped home for something I pulled out an opk because I knew I was being unreasonable and didn’t want to be disappointed using the only test on hand….a digital.
So when are you going to test? I'm keeping everything crossed for you, it'd be lovely to have a bump buddy :pray: xx

That would be awesome!!!! Keep us posted! You’ve been on a long hall like the rest of us! I think this was 28 officially trying for us. Wears me out lol
I know, enough is enough now! If this bit progresses ok, I'll still have to have my cervix stitched to stop it from failing, so we're definitely nowhere near the home stretch but just catching is wonderful :) Especially seeing as hubby's SA recently came back dreadful! Xx

So when are you going to test? I'm keeping everything crossed for you, it'd be lovely to have a bump buddy :pray: xx
Yes! How fun would that be! Aiming for Wednesday, but I’ll be home tonight….so that might be unrealistic lol

I know, enough is enough now! If this bit progresses ok, I'll still have to have my cervix stitched to stop it from failing, so we're definitely nowhere near the home stretch but just catching is wonderful :) Especially seeing as hubby's SA recently came back dreadful! Xx
Oh wow, yes, that’s a lot. Will be keeping you in prayer, and that this little bean sticks!!!!

how encouraging to have fell pregnant after the SA!

Thank you, and I'm sending you loads of baby dust for your test, whenever that may be ;) xx

Wow just caught up!
@Unicorn we did say you could’ve ovulated earlier! So this makes sense now! Congratulations, so happy for you! :) praying this is a sticky bean ..
@Fsb676 , How you feeling? Any tests been done? to be honest , this is the only month of us trying that I did not buy any tests. I literally did 3 internet cheap ones in total, and haven’t tested since that really dark one. (So not like Me haha)
but yea usually I’m testing every day, sometimes twice, haha. Just left it this time, as it helped me forget about it and expect the worst tbh. But we’ve made it this far!

Hope this is a positive streak for us all, sending baby dust! :) :) :)

How did it go @RainbowMama ? Hope you’re ok? Been thinking of you Xxxx

Wow just caught up!
@Unicorn we did say you could’ve ovulated earlier! So this makes sense now! Congratulations, so happy for you! :) praying this is a sticky bean ..
@Fsb676 , How you feeling? Any tests been done? to be honest , this is the only month of us trying that I did not buy any tests. I literally did 3 internet cheap ones in total, and haven’t tested since that really dark one. (So not like Me haha)
but yea usually I’m testing every day, sometimes twice, haha. Just left it this time, as it helped me forget about it and expect the worst tbh. But we’ve made it this far!

Hope this is a positive streak for us all, sending baby dust! :) :) :)

How did it go @RainbowMama ? Hope you’re ok? Been thinking of you Xxxx

Hi @Sugar10! Just so glad to keep hearing that so far you are well!!!

I’ve been trying the last few months to do as you did….but it never worked….I always caved and got a test lol. If I’m going to test at an unreasonable time…I try to make sure I have one cheapie left for the real test….but alas I only have a digital lol. I am due af today….and not even a twinge of a sign. However, I accidentally caught late ovulation with my digi opk, so I think I’m actually not due until at least Wednesday???? I did take another cheapie opk this past Wednesday….but it was stark negative. Haven’t taken any preg tests. Been on vacation, so that’s kept me away. Going home tonight, so we will see how much longer I actually hold out. I just don’t want to use the digital since I know I ovulated late….but at the same time my mind is messing with me because I was expecting af today. I don’t know. Thanks for asking!!!

I'm the opposite Fsb676 I'm due af on Wednesday but must have ovulated early as I had implantation bleeding last Sunday, which means I'd be due on tomorrow :think: I've got no decent tests in the house so have done all the cheapies I can find and have only got a squinter of a line on a wondfo :doh:The FRERS aren't going to arrive until as late as 10pm tonight and I've now just read that it's not a good idea to save fmu as the HCG in it breaks down! So I think I'm just going to be strong and test in the morning, when hopefully I'll get a good line and can stop with all the crazy testing :pray: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back