****AUGUST TESTING THREAD****

Think this cycle is gonna be another long one, BFN for me, I have decided to go see the doc this week :pray:

:cheer: :cheer: Congratulations Tatty - hope you have a H&H 9 months x

:dance: great news tatty have a great pregnancy

Misslarue :wave: my cycles are longer this time than wehn we ttc with luke, on my first month of trying this time i convinced myself i was pg everyday but like you my cycle was just longer!! they used to be 33-36 days and now they have so far been 40 days and 42 days!!

its so frustrating as we have to wait so long to even ovulate!! Hope you get BFP or AF soon so you know where you are :hug:

Hey, I am going to be testing on the 6th of September, I know it isn't in August but you can add me to that thread :D

emeraldsroses said:
Bad news again: AF decided to come knocking on my door this month. I'm out :(

Sorry AF got you hun :( :(

nurse_sarah, I will add you in September thread :hug:

Congratulations Tatty :cheer: :cheer:

Sorry she got you Emeraldroses :hug: :hug:

Good Luck to everyone who is still to test :pray: :pray:

Congrat's to those with BFP's and :hug: for the those who have been caught by the wicked witch.

:cheer: I got my BFP today :cheer:

i have a good feeling we're going to get a serge of bfp's like last month at the end of the month :D

Anna23 said:
i have a good feeling we're going to get a serge of bfp's like last month at the end of the month :D

Hope you are right :pray: :pray: :pray:

Congratulations Tatty :cheer: :cheer:

Sorry she got you Emeraldroses :hug: :hug:

Good Luck to everyone who is still to test :pray: :pray:

Congrat's to those with BFP's and :hug: for the those who have been caught by the wicked witch.

:cheer: I got my BFP today :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back