❤️ August Testing Thread ❤️

Ah, thank you, I'm gutted too, it's so hard to desperately try for so long for it to finally happy and be absolutely thrilled only to have it taken away! But I'm just trying to focus on the positives of it showing that we can at least fertilise an egg and that if it wasn't going to work out it's much better that it happens early and we only had a few days of hope to deal with the disappointment from, my heart honestly goes out to all of you that have experienced miscarriages, I can't begin to imagine the pain :(
I'm also very blessed to have 2 healthy and amazing children already, so really can't moan ;)

It's officially cd1 for me today so we're on to cycle 20 and starting clomid tomorrow! I have no idea if the fertility clinic will do anything at all for us Fsb676 as we already have children! All I can imagine them doing is giving us clomid and progesterone as that's what we had to conceive our son and our appointment should be in about a month so we figured we'd just get a month in before then so have just bought them online, at this point I figure what's the worst that could happen!? But doesn't letrozole do the same as clomid anyway? Xx

Ah, thank you, I'm gutted too, it's so hard to desperately try for so long for it to finally happy and be absolutely thrilled only to have it taken away! But I'm just trying to focus on the positives of it showing that we can at least fertilise an egg and that if it wasn't going to work out it's much better that it happens early and we only had a few days of hope to deal with the disappointment from, my heart honestly goes out to all of you that have experienced miscarriages, I can't begin to imagine the pain :(
I'm also very blessed to have 2 healthy and amazing children already, so really can't moan ;)

It's officially cd1 for me today so we're on to cycle 20 and starting clomid tomorrow! I have no idea if the fertility clinic will do anything at all for us Fsb676 as we already have children! All I can imagine them doing is giving us clomid and progesterone as that's what we had to conceive our son and our appointment should be in about a month so we figured we'd just get a month in before then so have just bought them online, at this point I figure what's the worst that could happen!? But doesn't letrozole do the same as clomid anyway? Xx

You have such a positive outlook! <3

Still waiting for cd1 over here. Yesterday I had a lot of cm, but no spotting. Today there’s some brown discharge. Of course I had to use the only test in the house , which was digital, even though I knew it was negative. It was smu, and I guess I’m now not due until Wednesday, and I have had spotting….but I am a crazy person lol. At least I’m not tempted any more lol, nothing to test with. I’m not buying anymore until I miss a period by a full day. Now y’all have to hold me to it lol.

Good for you getting a head start! Hope next month is it for you. <3

It’s supposed to be similar, but safer? I don’t know. It seems clomid is stronger and more efficient….but I guess the grass is always greener lol ;)

@Unicorn so sorry to hear this, it’s always heartbreaking. :(
I’ve no experience with clomid or anything but hope you manage to get some help , and like you say it’s a positive that you can fertilise an egg. :)
I am in north west England. And the system here at my local hospital is flawed. Has been for years. I have debated ringing and saying something as I have had a few pains that didn’t feel normal but it’s settled now so it must have been just ligaments. It’s annoying. Feel so mad at them for not seeing me.
@Fsb676 I could travel about 45 mins and be seen at another hospital, which may be what we end up doing, it’s just the hassle and fuel etc as I’ll have a lot of appointments. Just very upset they haven’t seen me at my local hospital, when they know me by name aswel! As it’s part of the gyne ward.
so you haven’t actually started AF? Wish you had some cheapies to test with!

I’ve no experience with clomid or anything but hope you manage to get some help , and like you say it’s a positive that you can fertilise an egg. :)
I am in north west England. And the system here at my local hospital is flawed. Has been for years. I have debated ringing and saying something as I have had a few pains that didn’t feel normal but it’s settled now so it must have been just ligaments. It’s annoying. Feel so mad at them for not seeing me.
@Fsb676 I could travel about 45 mins and be seen at another hospital, which may be what we end up doing, it’s just the hassle and fuel etc as I’ll have a lot of appointments. Just very upset they haven’t seen me at my local hospital, when they know me by name aswel! As it’s part of the gyne ward.

I see. Yeah, fuel adds up ridiculous. Plus, the time does too.
Nope, hasn’t actually started. Wish I had cheapies too, but I’ve been here before with the spotting trying to have hope…and it’s always af. I know it is, but sometimes I don’t know, half my brain thinks maybe there’s a glimmer of a chance lol. I think a digi would pick it up by now??? Maybe??? I used frer digi last time, and got a positive….five days later my blood draw was only 75!!!! So, it picked up pretty early. Idk

Y’all help to keep me sane on here. I am so ready to quit, but it’s encouraging to have others who need your support and encouragement themselves, makes me stick around a little longer <3 Thanks for the encouragement!!!

@Fsb676 Don’t think a digital would’ve showed just yet, so could just be early. But like you say you know how your body usually is prior to AF. Just wish it was a better outcome for you. keep us posted!
x

Honestly sweetheart, I'd just say you've had slight bleeding and you're really anxious, I'm sure they'd see you then or who the hell are they actually seeing? Then it won't matter that you're not bleeding when you get there, it could have stopped but at least then you've been seen! Xx

You have such a positive outlook! <3

Still waiting for cd1 over here. Yesterday I had a lot of cm, but no spotting. Today there’s some brown discharge. Of course I had to use the only test in the house , which was digital, even though I knew it was negative. It was smu, and I guess I’m now not due until Wednesday, and I have had spotting….but I am a crazy person lol. At least I’m not tempted any more lol, nothing to test with. I’m not buying anymore until I miss a period by a full day. Now y’all have to hold me to it lol.

Good for you getting a head start! Hope next month is it for you. <3

It’s supposed to be similar, but safer? I don’t know. It seems clomid is stronger and more efficient….but I guess the grass is always greener lol ;)
Will cm is a good sign ;) but don't want to give you false hope either, just keeping everything crossed for you xx

@Fsb676 Don’t think a digital would’ve showed just yet, so could just be early. But like you say you know how your body usually is prior to AF. Just wish it was a better outcome for you. keep us posted!
x
Aww thanks <3 I will :)

Hope it’s good news for you @Fsb676 :)

how is your bleeding @Unicorn?

yes I know what you’re saying, typical it’s school holidays aswel as i would struggle to have someone to have kids so we could both go for the early app. My sister is off tomorrow though, so will see how I get on, I may give them a call. I’ve my first midwife app Friday, I could always wait to see what she says? But I reckon they will be equally shit. Plus I’m going to have to take my two youngest to the appointment and don’t want them to know what it’s really for (if you know what I mean!) so god knows how I’m going to do that. So tricky with appointments in school holidays, especially these early ones! Once everyone knows it doesn’t matter ! And you almost always see someone you know, as the midwife office is at the local doctors.. :) haha.

Yeah, school holidays do make things much more tricky don't they but tomorrow sounds like it could work if you contact them in the morning? Good luck and let us know how you get on xx

The bleeding is actually not too bad thank you, definitely worse than normal and I had some really bad cramps at the beginning but it's eased off a lot now! With only having half a uterus I don't have much of a period anyway, one positive I suppose :wink: xx

Ok….if I am being too much let me know lol…..I am probably way over thinking…and I don’t want to be annoying

So, last af I got a positive opk cd 13. Started spotting cd23. First day of full flow landed on what would have been cd 29, but now cd 1…….I thought I missed ov, because I was traveling for a funeral and couldn’t test….then suddenly had the urge to test and actually caught my peak for July on cd 21/22…..started light cramps Saturday followed by brown discharge Sunday cd33, clear cm cd 34, brown again on cd 35 and 36 which is today. No cramping, no af….discharge seems to be going away….maybe? I had the negative digi with smu on cd 33. Is it worth my time, money, and emotional disappointment to go get another free non digi??? I have decent lines on OPKs….which I know aren’t hcg tests, but I love poas. Lol they are almost a full positive, but that could be a usual lh surge. I’ve been telling myself I’m out this whole time, and in five minutes af will decide to show I’m sure, now that I’m posting this, but part of me just wants this to be it….but then if it was, I’d be panicked because I shouldn’t be having brown discharge. Idk

average cycles are 30 days.

@Fsb676 Personally I’d want to a cheap test, (not waste loads but just to put mind at ease) so why don’t you either nip and get a cheap shop one, or maybe order pack of 5 / 10 from Amazon to arrive tomorrow?
I don’t want to build hopes, as you know, I know what it’s like to be thinking and symptoms spotting. But everything is not sounding like AF to me, the way the brown is on and off, and only a little bit , can be an early sign. but you’ll only know by testing. And you haven’t built your hopes up so hopefully it would be ok either way for you.
I don’t know .. I know I would want to know by this point , and it should be positive I think , but did you ovulate abit later? So it could be faint maybe if you were.

@Fsb676 Personally I’d want to a cheap test, (not waste loads but just to put mind at ease) so why don’t you either nip and get a cheap shop one, or maybe order pack of 5 / 10 from Amazon to arrive tomorrow?
I don’t want to build hopes, as you know, I know what it’s like to be thinking and symptoms spotting. But everything is not sounding like AF to me, the way the brown is on and off, and only a little bit , can be an early sign. but you’ll only know by testing. And you haven’t built your hopes up so hopefully it would be ok either way for you.
I don’t know .. I know I would want to know by this point , and it should be positive I think , but did you ovulate abit later? So it could be faint maybe if you were.

Ok, so I’m not totally crazy to want to test. I think I may order some online. My next concern is that I don’t want to panic if it’s positive, and then continue to bleed….and this afternoon, I’ve begun panicking for no particular reason other than I’m panicking lol, what if I was pregnant, but ectopic. But then I think I’m just being dramatic. I’m going to look into getting some tests. Thanks!

I think that’s a good idea, will they arrive tomorrow? Think I’m almost as keen as you to know! :)
Try not to worry, (easier said than done!) I’m worrying also, about all sorts with this pregnancy. As I will need a 3rd section. But trying not to think about it! Xx

Test in the morning and update! Haha.
Think there’s a time difference for us, are you in America did you say? X x

Rylies due date tomorrow. No baby to hold. These are the most difficult days.

Another anovulatory cycle for me, lasting just 13 days long. Because the universe really did say “a due date and no baby isn’t enough, let’s give her her period on CD14”.

I think that’s a good idea, will they arrive tomorrow? Think I’m almost as keen as you to know! :)
Try not to worry, (easier said than done!) I’m worrying also, about all sorts with this pregnancy. As I will need a 3rd section. But trying not to think about it! Xx
Ughh so I had some things come up, and haven’t ordered them yet. I also thought I’d have a car to run to the dollar general, because they weren’t going to get here for a couple days….but car still in the shop. Lol af probably start before I get them lol

Test in the morning and update! Haha.
Think there’s a time difference for us, are you in America did you say? X x
Hahah yep! I’m in eastern. I’ll keep you posted, though sadly, probably won’t actually have a test tomorrow morning. Hopefully Friday!!! Or af :/

Rylies due date tomorrow. No baby to hold. These are the most difficult days.

Another anovulatory cycle for me, lasting just 13 days long. Because the universe really did say “a due date and no baby isn’t enough, let’s give her her period on CD14”.
Awwww…been thinking about you….how’s the HSG go? Due dates truly are the worst. :( Ours is the 6th, we are going to try to spend the day together and go see a crystal cave tour. Anything you guys can do to spend time together and commemorate? Even something small? Your cycle sounds super strange in the opposite way of mine. I need to get the longer cycles with a too many days of spotting under control. I think my luteal phase is too short, I just have to get one of my doctors to agree. Any chance it isn’t actually your af????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back