****AUGUST TESTING THREAD****

Anna23 said:
i have a good feeling we're going to get a serge of bfp's like last month at the end of the month :D

Hope you are right :pray: :pray: :pray:

Hi just to let you know AF got me last night... sort of expected it since PG test was neg beforehand. Good luck to everyone else :hug:

Any of the following got BFPs or AF?

rhian85 - 4th August
flower29 - 7th August
Tasha20 - 10th August
Suzie77 - 12th August
Misslarue - 18th August
Mum_2besoon - 23rd August
cyclura - 28th August
Tabby Twinkles- 28th August
kimmie269 - 29th August

Woohoo ShineyHappyPeople, congrats again hun :hug:

aww snuggle your avatar i love it aww she is adorable :D

hi

abit sad a the moment done a clearblue test last sat their was a faint line i waited till tues and done another one their was a i faint line again i was really pleased felt ok in myself then on fri when my af was due i was bleeding not much so i thought was ok then on saturday i was flooding just abit fed up so af got me .

kimmie269 said:
hi

abit sad a the moment done a clearblue test last sat their was a faint line i waited till tues and done another one their was a i faint line again i was really pleased felt ok in myself then on fri when my af was due i was bleeding not much so i thought was ok then on saturday i was flooding just abit fed up so af got me .
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: i'm sorry af got you, mabe you had a chemical pregnancy? here is to next month good luck :hug: :hug:

Sorry Hun, sounds like could have been a chemical :(

Good Luck for next month :pray: :pray:

Tested yesterday and today - BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:
and i am only 10dpo!!

fingers crossed everything turns out great!

gl everyone x

well done SHP and hunnybunny at least we got a surge of BFPs the end of the month eh :clap:

Hey,

So BFN today and no signs of AF. pretty sure she is on the way so haven't got much hope left.

Congrats to all who got their BFP :cheer:

Heres to next month :cheer: :pray:

K x

Anna23 said:
aww snuggle your avatar i love it aww she is adorable :D

Aww thank you babes, she's my wee princess....when she wants to be :lol:

Congrats to everyone who got their BFP's this month.

Fingers crossed for September now.. :pray: :pray:

Congrats to everyone on their BFP!!! :cheer: :cheer:

Well still no AF for me :x I have no idea what is going on as I am still getting BFN.
I log my cycle every month and the most it's been is 40 days. I am now on day 52 :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back