♡ October 2020 mummies ♡

Also does anyone feel sore down below randomly? Not sure if it nerves but it comes and goes - never had this first time round :eh:

Also does anyone feel sore down below randomly? Not sure if it nerves but it comes and goes - never had this first time round :eh:
All of the above lol its so hot and sleeping is getting hard for me too. Also if you go back a few I've been feeling very heavy/sore down there. Turns out I've got a varicose vein!

All of the above lol its so hot and sleeping is getting hard for me too. Also if you go back a few I've been feeling very heavy/sore down there. Turns out I've got a varicose vein!

Sorry Natalie! I should really have read back but these day’s I seem to go do a task then totally forget :eh:

Really?! Maybe I have one too! God on you for checking - I’m too scared too! :D Will it just go away after so you think? Pregnancy really is some journey! :shock::)

Sorry Natalie! I should really have read back but these day’s I seem to go do a task then totally forget :eh:

Really?! Maybe I have one too! God on you for checking - I’m too scared too! :D Will it just go away after so you think? Pregnancy really is some journey! :shock::)
Haha don't apologise. I've read they are normal and usually go away after birth. Here's hoping anyway!

Too hot for me today. My toddler has been hard work the past few weeks - terrible 2s have come early and they really are terrible!!! I think he’s pretty bored of my face now. He’s back to nursery on the 6th and I’m back to work...must say I’m really looking forward to going back! The mundane lockdown life has really dragged x

I’m also KNACKERED but pregnancy insomnia is real...:-(

@kj1 How old is your son now? I know he's a little older than my daughter, trying to gauge what months are hard ones haha

I'm with the rest of you on lack of sleep. I haven't gotten much sleep for the last 3 nights now! I think missy toddler is getting her back molars but not 100% sure. She has been waking up every 2hrs crying, its like having a newborn. Then the unborn child kicks my bladder/cervix all night. And if I lie on one side for more than 45mins I get searing hip pain and need to roll over, so that wakes me up too.

At least its cold here right now. Tri 3 and Summer are a hideous combo :p

@WinterWolf he's going to be turning 20 months on the 1st. I think he’s also extremely bored and sick of seeing my face which doesn’t help but the tantrums are real! It’s driving me mad. He’s an absolute sweetie in the mornings and evenings but the afternoons are pretty torturous...things are picking up at work again but trying to get anything done is impossible. So happy to have my cleaner back haha xx

@WinterWolf oh and we also had the constant waking at the start of lockdown! I put it down to the 18 month sleep regression. She will come out of it! X

@kj1 oh nooo I forgot that was a thing. She’s 17.5mo right now so that’s probably it!!
I hear 20mo is hard for tantrums. Hope it passes when he’s back in his routine. Joy for me being due when I have a 20mo old lol

Guys I did some pregnancy yoga last night and had the best night sleep! Might be worth a try? The teacher did some nice back stretches and stretches which allowed the chest to open up so I could actually breathe properly for a while! Would highly recommend :angel:

Is anyone working at moment? I mean like physically going into work?? X

@MrsLG I love yoga and have carried on doing pregnancy yoga! Its fab for stretching everything out if you're a bit sore. And good birth prep too!

@PinkFlamingo im very lucky, I've been working from home and will continue to do so until my maternity leave starts! I'm missing the interaction though for sure. Just trying to take it as a positive!

Yes I’m working from home too and will be till my mat leave starts...

That’s great you can both do that. I’m a hairdresser! As you may of heard there opening back up soon and expected to be very busy. My boss seems oblivious that there’s a problem with me being there as she’s got me a mask !!

@PinkFlamingo I’m going back on the 6th July :) I can’t wait! I’d have gone back sooner if my sons nursery had been open x

I’ve been working from home too since March. Now that everyone’s back in school I’m feeling really guilty about being at home. They aren’t expecting me back but I’m contemplating going back in Sept until baby is born.

I’m so torn. Part of me wants to go back and be part of everything and feel a bit normal. Another part of me doesn’t want to and is scared x

@PinkFlamingo definitely do what feels right for you! If you’re not comfortable then work from home. If it makes any difference, you are more likely to be struck by lightening then become severely ill due to Covid :angel: knowing this helped me to feel a lot better about it all. Who knows when (or even if?) a vaccine will be readily available - I don’t think I would cope very well being stuck at home for the remainder of my pregnancy and beyond x

@PinkFlamingo definitely do what feels right for you! If you’re not comfortable then work from home. If it makes any difference, you are more likely to be struck by lightening then become severely ill due to Covid :angel: knowing this helped me to feel a lot better about it all. Who knows when (or even if?) a vaccine will be readily available - I don’t think I would cope very well being stuck at home for the remainder of my pregnancy and beyond x

The trouble is being a hairdresser I don’t have the option to work from home. Like my midwife said it’s physically impossible for me to be away from people x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back