Your Username

My real name was taken, and I couldn't think of a variation I liked - I happened to be eating a certain brand of crisps at the time and voila! :lol:

Am now considering changing my RL name to Monster Munch - i rather like it :D

My name is Andrea (shocking, I know :) ) which is my name on other forums but my irc name has always been andreaaaaaaaaaaaaa as andrea is always taken :)

andreaaa said:
My name is Andrea (shocking, I know :) ) which is my name on other forums but my irc name has always been andreaaaaaaaaaaaaa as andrea is always taken :)

what's irc?
ive seen it mentioned a few times... reminds me of a car breakdown place :rotfl:

Well my fave bands are The White Stripes and Muse, so I just kind of mixed names from the band members (Meg from The White Stripes and Bellamy from Matt in Muse) and it sounded good together :cheer:

lol well elaine is my name and i was 22 when i registered...not very imaginative! :D

Interesting! Iv Always Wondered About Yours Michelle (Leckershell) :)

:D its never taken... i'd rather stick to the same one than have michelle68723289199764423435 or whatever number however many there are of me... lol

mine was my cats name (sadly no longer with us) her name was trixibelle but we often called her trixipaws coz her paws were everywhere lol!

i use it coz its unique unlike my real name which is always taken

geordie lass said:
[quote="Lola's Mummy":2kb0gavz]I choose mine because i'm Lola's mummy :D
Oh your Lola is adorable, so sweet
:hug:[/quote:2kb0gavz]

Thank you :hug:

cos my maiden name is Jennifer Donoghue and my nickname in school was J-Do cos my first name is Jennifer like Jennifer Lopez who is J-Lo so I became J-Do! I dont look like her or anything! It just kinda stuck!
1979 cos thats the year I was born.

J-Do1979 said:
cos my maiden name is Jennifer Donoghue and my nickname in school was J-Do cos my first name is Jennifer like Jennifer Lopez who is J-Lo so I became J-Do! I dont look like her or anything! It just kinda stuck!

so is it "J-dooooo" or "J-Dough" :lol: :lol:

Kimbo said:
J-Do1979 said:

so is it "J-dooooo" or "J-Dough" :lol: :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Its J-Dough or J-Doe, or when I've done sommat silly J-DOH!

:lol:

Kimbo - irc is Internet Relay Chat

(lol - I had to google it :rotfl: )

I have a program called mIRC on my computer that allows me to chat in different chat rooms - the only one I've used it in though is a Bike Chat forum.

Havent been in there for ages but it always kept me busy while i was at work :)

My name begins with B and some of my friends call me Bee so stuck with that - thought it would have been taken too but it wasn't :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back