Why your User name?

I have my username because I love babies! Even though I haven't been successful in having a pregnancy at all and been trying 4 years now, I love babies...

When my sister had her baby, the first person she was on the phone to was me and also I was the first person to look after her baby lol I love babies and babies love me (I think lol)

Donna xx

My username is quite obvious =D but yeah its because i am proud of my babies even the one cooking =D xx

mamafy i always wondered what your name meant!! and i have to admit it, i did wonder at one point if your surname really was isagod :oops: hardly suprising tho is it!!

i chose mine cos i'd just split up with OH, and it was just me, my girls and I!!

i picked mine because my name is ria, but it's such a short name so filled it out with some symbols to make it look pretty. not much thought! haha love some of the names i've come across already :) xx

mamafy i always wondered what your name meant!! and i have to admit it, i did wonder at one point if your surname really was isagod :oops: hardly suprising tho is it!!!!

:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back