PF Usernames

First Baby White

Reaction score
Just wondering what everyones usernames mean, some are obvious like mine but some are really unusual so I was wondering how you all come up with them and what they mean??

Ive had mine for years on several chat rooms forums etc.

Doesnt mean anything

whe I was carrying Seren we always referred to her as a baby bean (still do lol). I joined to ask one question and couldn't think of a name so quickly put in beanie and then ended up staying around. Not particularly a massive fan of it and keep thinking about changing it but think it would be weird now.

When i was on other forums, car ones generally, my username was always Barb. It was a name my dad's always called, short for Barbie. Blonde and stupid.

I decided to ditch it. So my name is Lisa, middle name is Jayne, born in 1986.

I'm Jade and Evie's Evie so together we are Jade&Evie :lol: :rotfl:

lfc... because liverpool fc/footy is my passion...

And Sarah... because thats my name

ASD are my initials, 123456 because I have no imagination :)

Alex xxx

Bee cos my name begins with B

I usually use my surname

I didn't want to be recognised by people I might know by the user name I usually use - Lokibear (thats what we call my dog other forums I use are dog ones) when I first registered, its the first thing that came to mind as its where I work don't love it or hate it wouldn't change it now cause am used to it!

Vicky is my first name and Leigh is my middle name.
I am pretty simple when it comes to usernames :D

Cause I am always either Sarah H or Mrs H on a forum :D

I like emeralds (my birthstone) and I like roses, so I thought I'd combine the two. It's stuck since I chose it for my Live Journal username back in 2004.

I joined as Little Minx (old uni nickname) but dropped the 'Little' after I turned 30 so as not to appear too 'mutton' :lol:

beanie, please don't ever change your name, it does my nut in when people do. I can't keep up.

:lol:

claire...........is my name

2711............me and OH got together on the 27th November 2005

what a sap I am!! :moon: xxxxx

Because im totally unoriginal and if i used anything other than my name id just forget it lol

my surname begins with J :lol:

Used to be Claire&Jack but had to change it coz we're having another one and it didnt seem fair to him lol

Becky cos thats my name and Willow cause thats my daughters name
when i first joined though i was known as marchmama cause i was due in march.

Squiglet... Squig is a small furry creature from Warhammer... Squiglet became my name cos I built an army of them... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Then Tia got called it... and well the name was quite unusual forum wise...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back