PF Usernames

Araminta is a psuedoname I used with my friends when we were clubbing, we all had silly names we would introduce ourselves as and it was a great talking point

I used the surname Lovegrove as it is my great grandmas maiden name and I loved it.. It stuck when I met DH so much so I sign soppy letters and cards Araminta or A rather than Sam and we did contemplate changing our surname to Lovegrove!

We now love the name Araminta so much we have decided to use it as LO's middle name :D (twas a reccommended name in our baby name book too!)

My name's Eleanor and my best friend always called me Ejjiner when we were younger, Ejjie for short!

aramintalovegrove said:
Araminta is a psuedoname I used with my friends when we were clubbing, we all had silly names we would introduce ourselves as and it was a great talking point

Haha, my friends and I used to do this too, and Araminta was one of ours!

Araminta Gumm (Minty for short)

We also had...

Jacintha Trampoline (whose great-grandfather invented the trampoline)
Anastacia Beaujolais (minor French aristocracy)
Tarquin Farqhuar

God, we were such geeks :rotfl:

Mrs Metal cos hubby is a musician in a metal band :D

He's not in a signed band (I wish he was!) but he'd LOVE to make it a full time job

My names Sarah Louise...OH calls me Saz so thats where i got"Sazzylou' from x

Mine something ive had for years my mates taged me with it when i was 18 had it as my username for pc and xbox live ever since

SKINNY=because im skinny LAD=because im male (the last time i looked anyway) 77= year of birth

plus one of my friends online name was Phatlad so it worked well as a team (Phat and skinny) :rotfl: :rotfl:

Minxy said:
aramintalovegrove said:

thats coincidental, no one has ever heard of Araminta when we now say we will be having the name as a middle name for LO.

aramintalovegrove said:
Minxy said:
aramintalovegrove said:

thats coincidental, no one has ever heard of Araminta when we now say we will be having the name as a middle name for LO.

I don't KNOW you do I? This wouldn't be a game you played in Liverpool in the late 90's??

Kelsey is n/h surname and what he was known as in the army and navy. i just sorta stole it hehe

Minxy said:
aramintalovegrove said:
Minxy said:
aramintalovegrove said:

I don't KNOW you do I? This wouldn't be a game you played in Liverpool in the late 90's??

Hehe, would it spook you if I say yes?

NO it was Late 90's but mainly Nottingham and Derby areas.

My name is Sophie. I could not say it when little, so called myself Fuffy.

Then family members called me Fuffy, Fuff, Fuffalina and Fuffins.

So, on some things I am Fuffy25 (birthday 25th November 1981) and Fuffy81. On others I am Fuffins1981, like this.

I also have 'Fuff' on my shoulder....Within a nice tattoo lol

When I visit my mate in Morecambe, he has been known to shout 'Fuffy, Fuffy show us ya.....' down the street....Most adults guess what the cheeky sod is leaving out :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back