What made you choose your username?

Londoner Claire

Reaction score
I know some are obvious, the members name etc but others aren't so I was just wondering. I saw the username Salad and thought it was great but it made me wonder why they'd chosen that.

I'm guessing you're from London Claire? (me too)

I saw the name salad too and it made me hungry :lol:

*goes to tesco to buy some salad stuff*

Wandsworth Common.

Yum, just had a chicken wrap - naughty second lunch.

Oh well.

When I first joined I wasn't sure if I was pregnant or not and was going into quite a bit of detail so was a bit embarassed giving my real name. This just popped into my head!

aw bless you hun

mine was an old nickname from when i lived in brum. easy to remember. most my nicknames are that lol

Well, my name is Susan. PLUS I'm not really tiny. I'm five eight and my husband is five ten. On our wedding day or any other time I wear high heels I'm taller. So when I have no heels on OH calls me "Tiny Sue". That and he called a baby pic of mine "Tiny Sue" on the computer.

And I'm anything but. It should probably be Big Long And Slightly Blobby At The Moment Sue. But it's too hard to say! :rotfl:

*shrug* Not really that interesting when you think about it...
:roll:
Sue

My name is Jade, but I often get called Jaidy! And im having a baby!!

Might change my username once baby is here though, havent made a firm decision yet!

Ebony- love da name.. and we (Black ppl) always refer to ladies as Ebony Goddesses and I'm an Ebony Goddess :rotfl:

Preggy - caz im pregnant :dance:

I might Change once baby is here to Ebony_Goddess or Ebony or Trebony..or Ebony_Mommy !!

Its like naming a child isnt it? lol

Becs said:
Wandsworth Common.

I used to live in Wandsworth Common when I was a wee slip of a girl and first left home. Shared a house there and had a riot! Ahhh...those were the days!

As for username, I'm Lucy and my surname begins with a 'B'.
And everyone at work calls me Lucy Bee!

I just love Xena - fab programme - she's my heroine hehe.

My mate used to call me it years ago and it's just stuck as a username for about 5 years haha.

Mine's because of the uncanny likeness I have with my DD. Before I was preg if we were back to back you wouldnt know the difference.

Weirdly she is the image of her father too :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back