Usernames....(and where they came from)

oh well that's wierd, i can't find the username on the member list....

confused now :think:

Fluffy Bunny because I don't like using my name on forums. It comes from my job with rescue animals which people always think is about 'fluffy bunnies' and 'cute kittens' - unfortunately this couldn't be further than the truth :( :D

Mine came about cos I'm not very original myself and asked my husband. He always complains about the number of handbags I have and the fact that I'm always on he look out for new ones so he gave me the title when I needed a name for a money saving forum! No more buying handbags for me... although there are plenty of baby changing bags for me to browse- he hasn't realised this habit is going to evolve to baby stuff!!
Wish I could have chosen something a bit shorter though!

Mines easy lol!
I have such a fantastic imagination when it comes to picking user names lmao! :rotfl:

I met my OH on lycos chat almost 8 years ago. We met up in real life and hit it off. His username was muppetboy, so I changed mine to muppetgirl. Some other people we knew on there changed theirs. and soon there was a whole chat room full of muppet people, muppetcat. muppetdog, muppetbaby etc......

when I joined here muppetmummy seemed appropriate :lol:

omg mm you go on lycos chat - me too. Not sure i know you from there or not.

im obsessed with Marilyn Monroe i even have a marilyn portrait on my back :) and im planning to get her signature underneath it.

so the mmonroe stands for = Marilyn Monroe
and the maniac is because i am a marilyn maniac! lol

not very fun.. i dont like having the word maniac in my screen name!

mmonroemaniac said:
im obsessed with Marilyn Monroe i even have a marilyn portrait on my back :) and im planning to get her signature underneath it.

oooh can we see pics please :cheer:

Mine is becuase my mum called my gobby when i was growing up...and well i thought Miss Gobby sounded better than just Gobby :lol:

Mines really geeky!!

I used to be in a brass band and my username is the model of the instrument I played! :oops: :oops: I'm not very imaginative!

mrs_tommo22 said:
omg mm you go on lycos chat - me too. Not sure i know you from there or not.

This was lycos US chat. When we met in the chat room we were both new to the internet and didn't know about .co.uk and .com domains so didn't realise that there was a UK chat room. We were about the only Brits in there which is why we got talking. Due to the time difference we ended up becoming nocternal though and spending all night on there!
I haven't been in a chat room regularly for years, kids do that to you :lol:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
mmonroemaniac said:

oooh can we see pics please :cheer:

here is a close up picture,(which i submitted to a marilyn fan site) its on the bottom of my spine. i have a Marilyn Monroe sleve planned for the top right of my arm, going to have about 4 or 5 black and white portraits.

oh forgot to say i also changed my last name to Monroe! not that im mad or anything. lol

mytat.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back