Why your User name?

Well the big hand I suppose needs a big bat :lol:

mine isn't quite as interesting as some of the others (wish I had a better imagination!) but it comes from when my nephew was a baby. My name is Rachel but he had trouble saying it and just called me rakrak and now its a name all the family still use...x

mine isn't quite as interesting as some of the others (wish I had a better imagination!) but it comes from when my nephew was a baby. My name is Rachel but he had trouble saying it and just called me rakrak and now its a name all the family still use...x

ahh thats cute. Funny how these things stick, my litte sister is not 20 but when she was about 3 we got a dishwasher and she called it a wishwasher. We still call it that now in our house!

love the thread! Mine is my first name and my surname as I'm married to Australian film star Eric Bana. At least betweeen the hours of 10.30pm to 7.30am I am - when I'm dreaming. Think I might put a picture of my husband up shortly as my avatar and I defy all of you not to fall in lust, I mean love with him too!! :D

:rofl: @ mamafy, thats why i call you the oh godly one :)

Well my username is simple, i live in newcastle, i love newcastle united and i am female.........Toonlass, simples xx

love the thread! Mine is my first name and my surname as I'm married to Australian film star Eric Bana. At least betweeen the hours of 10.30pm to 7.30am I am - when I'm dreaming. Think I might put a picture of my husband up shortly as my avatar and I defy all of you not to fall in lust, I mean love with him too!! :D

:rofl:

:rofl: @ mamafy, thats why i call you the oh godly one :)

Well my username is simple, i live in newcastle, i love newcastle united and i am female.........Toonlass, simples xx

I love your username :D

Mines my name and my year of birth. I'm rubbish at thinking of interesting ones xx

my name is evelyn smith haha!! i requested girles room a few days ago and havent been let in yet!! :( lol x

Ahhhh your not in the secret service yet then? lol xx

nope lol! and if my huband comes on her he will def be able to just read me from my user name and pic avatar dont help haha!!

well, not very secretive for a secret society evie ;) you need to ask a moderator

ahh! i have put in a request but i just put a smiley face on it i shall do it again . . .lol

I'd just PM one of them or go into the ask a mod room xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back