Usernames....(and where they came from)

xrachx

Reaction score
Mine is boring, its just my name but there are some unusual ones on here and some funny ones so i was just wondering how you came to choose them and why?

God i am nosey! lol

Mine is because my mate used to call me Strangeness as we were growing up (no idea why :lol:) and it just looked alright as a username!

mine is my hotmail address. claire because its my name, scunny because i live in s****horpe and just a random number!

I've always use smile on open forums as I don't like people knowing my real name (like my privacy)... and I like that it is positive :) it's good to smile :)

im about to have a mini me so I really am in for a bumpy ride! plus its a play on words because my oh keeps calling me his 'bumpy ride'... :roll:

Well mine came about, funnily enough, cos I'm called Kirsty.

True story that.

:lol:

its my name and my sons name
took loads of effort coming up with it lol

When I initially joined PF, I had just got my BFP so I was a very very Happy Bunny :)...been a bit of a roller coaster since then, but generally, I would say I am pretty happy :cheer:

Mines obvious too.. but im gonna have to change it soon :lol:

inforabumpyride said:
im about to have a mini me so I really am in for a bumpy ride! plus its a play on words because my oh keeps calling me his 'bumpy ride'... :roll:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I have no idea why I got mine, it was just first thing I came up with when I was trying to think of a username once. How very boring :bored:

Shall we pick new usernames for eachother? :)

I picked mine cos i wanted something annonymous, when i first joined i'd jsut found out i was pregnant and wanted people to talk to about it all cos it wasnt planned. I'll prob change it when baby get here but for now it's fine. just not personal

Mine is my name and the first letter of my sirname.

I used to be Kelly S before i got married

well, my usual username on forums and such was already taken (which is unusual cause it's really unusual...) so i just did star and then added the * to it.

for no particular reason.

though it does make me wonder if i signed up to this forum a long while ago with my username and an old email address and then forgot about it... i went through a phase of registering in forums and then forgetting about them!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back