PF Usernames

mine is my name (original :lol: )

on other forums im popticle.
its a word my older brother said once and its never taken on forums :lol: on fancy-rats im popticle17 cause i was 17 when i joined and i never got an activation email for my popticle account

I wanted something annonymous cos when i signed up i didnt know how i felt about Tally and hadnt told people. letters and numbers were just the first thing that came to mind and easy to remember (you'd be suprised how often i find now that my username is taken on sites)

I keep meaning to change it but i think i'll wait until she's here then change it to something appropriate.

em is short for emma, x is a kiss, 279 coz iits the only number combination i can remeber :oops:

my name's Sophie and my birthday is 11th feb, not very original but easy to remember!! :rotfl:

Mine is my 1st name & the 1st half of my surname. Didnt take too much thinking which is a good thing as my brain is mush!!

Sally is my middle name (i didnt want to be recognised by friends whilst i was TTC or in First tri! :shhh: ) and 12 is the number of children I want....

...Just kidding, 12 is my lucky number! :D

my name and my old door number, quite boring really :)

Hide is my surname Lucie is my first name. Hideilu is a name I used to use on my GCSE art work! :D

I love the Mr Brightside and brandon flowers (yum yum)

and generaly I always look on the brightside of things!!! im not a mrs so really it should have been miss brightside :lol:

Im laura and a mum of 2. I used to be lauramum01 before Joe.

I was eating a packet of Monster Munch crisps while registering for the site... :rotfl:

Snuggle was what we called Maddison when I was pregnant with her, have been thinking about changing it as we dont called her that anymore :think:

Mine is randomly made up! No just messing lol its my name lol
Bet that suprised you! :rotfl:

I was wearing zebra stripes socks when I signed up and was looking round my room for username inspiration :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back