Usernames....bit of fun!!!

stephlw25

Reaction score
I just seen this on another forum and thought it would be fun to share!!

What is the story behind your username? how did you come up with it?

Obviousley some are quite self-explanatory!

Mines quite boring...

My name is steph, my middle name begins with L and my surname begins with W, and my birthday is the 25th of April so put it together and its Stephlw25!!!

erm well i have a daughter called Amy and i am her mum!!!! Lol

My real name is Yvonne

It's the name my parents gave me!! Sorry :? not very original am I ??

Mine's from a band called 23 Skidoo that were about when I was a teenager. Don't know that I ever heard them, just liked the name!!

my name is dionne lol
bagpuss? ild like to no whats thats all about as there are 2members called bagpuss on this forum?

:D Well Bagpuss was my favourite character when I was a kid,I've grew up with him,and now collect everything Bagpuss! :D

I think I've explained this before but here goes:

When I found out I was pregnant with my first we were living and working as diving instructors in thailand. I had a t-shirt with this on it:

ww_urc_orange_f1.jpg
ww_urc_orange_f2.jpg

Its the same Urchin as my av...see?

Anyway, when we found out I was pregnant we started calling the bump Urchin, and it stuck for the whole of my pregnancy..ie "Lets go and buy clothes for Urchin."

Now I use it for registering everywhere!

well my last name is chalk. at school i got the nickname charlie cos of the clown 'charlie chalk'(the kids program). its stuck ever since. even ever1 at work calls me it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

claire
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mines boring my names Michelle and was born 1982 so hence Michelle82! :D

well my name is sarah hense the sarah n wen i joined this form i was 17 hense sarah_17

Mine's pretty self explanatory lol

well mines pretty boring i like fairies and kittens and the colour black is cool so u get blackfairykitten! lol
My name I used a while ago was Istara which was the name of a whale I adopted when I was younger.

xx

Well Mine is quite simple 2 .... here is the explanation (Like i need 1 lol...)

My name is Imogen, and incase you haven't gussed im gonna be a mummy!!! LOL !!!! :D

ok i used to play spearhead online and my oh did aswel hes name was/is Kal-El so when i joined the clan the only name we could think of was Zor-El all superman stuff lol and it kinda just stuck we get called mr and mrs El :roll: so i just use it for everthing now

hello

Mine is boring as well
Saulino is my last name, its Italian.
Katrina

My DH's name is Stuart, but everyone calls him Tank. It was a nickname he got at school but even he can't remember why!!

When we first got together, I was laughingly called Tankett or Mrs Tank in the local, and I quite liked it. :D

My real name is Amanda.

Well mine is pretty self explanatory.

My first name is hyphenated, the second part being Lou. I hate the first part so I call myself Lou. Plus I have a double barrel surname so it shortens everything!!!

My partner calls me Lulu so I either sign in on things with 'Lulu' or 'Lou_Lou' depending on whats available :D

My name is Victoria Ellen so that's where the toriella came from

first names Amy and last names Knight,i was born in 88! im another boring one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back