Usernames....(and where they came from)

soverign said:
Mines really geeky!!

I used to be in a brass band and my username is the model of the instrument I played! :oops: :oops: I'm not very imaginative!

I thought you were a chav. Sorry :oops: :hug:

I was only joking, don't tell me I killed another thread :doh:

lou said:
soverign said:
Mines really geeky!!

I used to be in a brass band and my username is the model of the instrument I played! :oops: :oops: I'm not very imaginative!

:rotfl:

mines was my oh's name on WoW - i couldn't think of anything else at the time i signed up.. he chose the username because my name is sarah -and fet because they all have funny names in that game, like elves names and stuff :rotfl:

the only problem is - everyone thinks my name is sara when it's actually sarah - only sarahfet didn't have the same ring to it apparantly :think:

lou said:
Shall we pick new usernames for eachother? :)

Can you pick one for me? I just wrote mine when I signed up 'cos I couldn't think of anything else in that moment. Then I saw on the Cow&Gate forum that there was another newmum - no prizes there for originality :)
Don't want people to mix up ID's especially with all the weirdos around pretending to be other people etc.

Don't want to use my real name or baby's name...

Any ideas?

newmum said:
lou said:
Shall we pick new usernames for eachother? :)

Can you pick one for me? I just wrote mine when I signed up 'cos I couldn't think of anything else in that moment. Then I saw on the Cow&Gate forum that there was another newmum - no surprises there for originality :)
Don't want people to mix up ID's especially with all the weirdos around pretending to be other people etc.

Don't want to use my real name or baby's name...

Any ideas?

Sweetcheekslover :wink:

Joking, erm let me have a think. :think:

newmum - without giving anything too personal what type of things do you like?

My OH called me Bee when we first met because i was going through an annoying stage of calling everyone honey!
The baby bit is because i'm little, well I WAS. Lol.
Now Baby&Bee would be more appropriate...

I'm thinking of changing mine, any idea?

lou said:
soverign said:
Mines really geeky!!

:oops: :oops: Wish I had picked something better now! Can I change it?! :think:

Mine's quite obvious :D

The number is just random.

You can pick me a new user name though been thinking of changing it for ages - Nice ones though please (That means you Lou :roll: )

Mine is a shortened version of my usual internet/IRC handle. I prefer a certain degree of privacy online. Also I started coming here when I was TTC which no one else knew about either in RL or elsewhere on line and my real handle is unusual and therefore very traceable :D Now that my pregnancy is all out in the open I suppose it doesn't matter but I feel used to Mildly on here now :D

Mine is the name I called LO when I was pregnant with her, I call her Wee Sausage now so maybe I should change it to that :think:

I am a Manchester United fan - have been since I was in my mummy's tummy curtosy of my daddy - and my favourite all time player is Roy Keane, he's on my back too :cheer: :cheer:

he's on my back too :cheer: :cheer:[/quote]

Ah oops I meant his name is printed on the back of my Man Utd shirt :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

i nicked mine off my cat! my first cat (sadly no longer with us) i named her "Princess Trixibelle Fuji"! but we called her trixibelle. but she was all scampery and paws were everywhere (she was only 4 months old aww!) so we often changed it to trixipaws.

when i started using the internet my real name (rachel) is ALWAYS taken coz its a fairly common name, but trixipaws is quite unique its never taken so i usually get it and dont hav to put lotsa numbers after it or anything lol.

:shhh: cos I'm a lil squig...and the name is so rarely taken... :)

When I joined the forum I was a happy chick as i'd just got my BFP, been a long way since then... also i think im pretty happy kinda chick :D :lol:

BabyBee said:
My OH called me Bee when we first met because i was going through an annoying stage of calling everyone honey!
The baby bit is because i'm little, well I WAS. Lol.
Now Baby&Bee would be more appropriate...

I'm thinking of changing mine, any idea?

I like Babybee, it sounds cute and fluffy :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back