young mummies

Firstly congrats! I got pregnant with my son at 18 had him at 19 he was not planned but very much wanted and I would not change having him at 19 for anything!! I'm now 22 my partner is 23. Financially we get by we don't live a luxury life or have but our son does not go without neither will this baby. But only my partner works atm as i would be working to pay childcare. Being a parent is such a fantastic thing hardwork but worth it. And I think we all have worries especially with your first as you're a first time parent second third etc you have had some expirrence of being a parent. Enjoy every moment it goes so so fast x

Last edited:
Im 21 and will be 22 in december.

To be honest i was in a state of shock when i found out i was pregnant but everything happens for a reason (it wasnt planned and the doctors said my chances of getting pregnant were very slim). My fiance is over the moon and held it together alot better than i did.

My family is really excited but i wish the same could be said for the future mother in law (and we live with them which is a bit annoying and i can get upset a sometimes but our little minion will be worth it all :)

xx

Im 21 and will be 22 in december.

To be honest i was in a state of shock when i found out i was pregnant but everything happens for a reason (it wasnt planned and the doctors said my chances of getting pregnant were very slim). My fiance is over the moon and held it together alot better than i did.

My family is really excited but i wish the same could be said for the future mother in law (and we live with them which is a bit annoying and i can get upset a sometimes but our little minion will be worth it all :)

xx

i hope ur mother in law gets over it for you the baby is miracle and the last thing you want is negative thoughts

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back