Yay... the 2ww thread! come join in ;)

I waas being supportive, I offered to start a sick day petition for :mamafy: :)

Well, am thinking that there have already been too amny :bfp:'s this month for it to be my turn :cry:
However, I do seem to be on the countdown to testing... :wall2::wall2::wall2:

Wow so close to testing, would be a nice Xmas pressie for you though :oooo:

good luck hunny :hug:

it's beginning to drag now though... :(

:hug: Keep busy but nothing too strenuous ;)

Half way to testing, so now the 1 WW we are all behind you :hug:

funny u should say that... had a dream I tested on sunday (10 dpo) and it was positive :yay: ... so does that now mean that I should take it as an omen to test or not to test? Pregnology say that I can on Tuesday (12 dpo) fertility friend say to wait til 18dpo, am ignoring that one and haven't even worked out when that would be :lol:

I'm not symptom spotting but...
creamy CM ever since O
crampy pains from 1-5dpo
earache and sore throat 6-8 dpo
funny toilet habits (had this with last pregnancy)
sensitive and blue nips (but could have just been my bloody cold bathroom as I was getting into the bath :lol:)

the tinest temp dip ever recorded on ff (take a look, it is rather :rofl: able)
:wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2:

Ooooh :D Looking good, I'd test Sunday :shhh:

So they are :yay:

When are you planning to test hun ? :)

Sunday :yay:
Got up this morning at 5 for a wee and debated... I need to satisfy the :poas: urge :lol:

I really hope so... a Xmas :bfp: would be fab, DH s adament that we're not telling anyone though, so think I "will be on antibiotics" for the festivities... hmmm may have to have a sneaky drop of baileys tonight...

im here the 2ww
hope u get your xmas bfp i 2 hope i do but like you will have to keep it from people
lots of luck you testing tomoz?

Thanks hun, gosh it is nice to have some (other) company again :)
I think the only thing that has got me though the last week and a bit is it being the 1st cycle from mc, the pregnancy not expected so haven't a clue really what the symptoms were before that one :lol:

I will have to tell my manager at work due to the nature of the area that I'm based in... it is funny cos I want to tell people as it helped through the mc them all knowing, sort of allowed me to feel how I did, but then I don't want people pussy footing around me either...

oh, are u charting or what? fingers crossed for u chick :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back