xXxX August testing thread xXxX 12 BFP's

Hay all,

I have me BFP!! :bfp:
Actually got it yesterday but forgot to add in here!

Good luck to everyone in TTC!
:dust::dust::dust:

wow thats loads! maybe this forum is good luck! congrats to all you lucky ladies! hope its me next month!! x

Helen

I don't think you've added mine yet - I think that makes 10 BFPs!!!!

Jodie x

Helen

I don't think you've added mine yet - I think that makes 10 BFPs!!!!

Jodie x

nope I didn't add you just yet but I will now. Massive congratulations I wish you a very nice and healthy pregnancy :dance:

I was never on the list because I was not sure about dates, but in the interests of making this the best BFP month ever

I got a BFP on Wednesday! (and twice Thursday and this morning - finally starting to believe it now)

x

Wow I think that's 11 this month - surely that's a record!!!

I was never on the list because I was not sure about dates, but in the interests of making this the best BFP month ever

I got a BFP on Wednesday! (and twice Thursday and this morning - finally starting to believe it now)

x

congratulations catty :D

I will add you to the list .

May had 11 too so we only need one more to beat all the months so far ;)

In that case lots and lots of :dust: to all those left to test in August! We can do it!!!

Plus lots of :dust: for September - lets make it two fab months in a go ladies xx

May had 11 too so we only need one more to beat all the months so far ;)

In that case lots and lots of :dust: to all those left to test in August! We can do it!!!

Plus lots of :dust: for September - lets make it two fab months in a go ladies xx

Woohoo I like your attitude Jodie! I am also sending all the baby dust :dust: I can for august (and the months after):dance:

I'm not on the August list but AF has just arrived:sad:. At least it means I can enjoy a drink over the bank hol weekend!!!
Lots of big congratulation hugs to those with a BFP this month. I'm sending lots of :dust: to those still left to test and for all those testing next month.

Who's doing Septembers list does anyone know yet???

XXX

I'm aware I was yesterday on the thread and just wanted to say, no AF, which is wierd, but a BFN this morning, plus it really feels like AF about to start any second, so dont hold your breaths for me!

Am so so happy for everyone who got BFP this month, I was absolutely convinced August was going to be great! :dust: :dust: and more :dust:
Starfish xx

Starfish - you are not out until the :witch: gets you! I got a BFN when I was 3 days late. Didn't get my BFP until I was 6 days late! FX x

I'm not on the August list but AF has just arrived:sad:. At least it means I can enjoy a drink over the bank hol weekend!!!
Lots of big congratulation hugs to those with a BFP this month. I'm sending lots of :dust: to those still left to test and for all those testing next month.

Who's doing Septembers list does anyone know yet???

XXX

Too bad you got AF this month :( I don't know who will be doing the September thread. I can do it but I will be on holiday from the 11th until the 26th so maybe someone else would like to do it since I won't be able to update the thread for two weeks (I don't think I have internet acces where I'm going). If no one else wants to do it I will do it again :)

i got a bfn today :( im a day early for testing and im due on monday xx

i got a bfn today :( im a day early for testing and im due on monday xx

if AF didn't start yet why don't you just wait for monday (and test again) it might be too early to get a BFP. Wishing you all the best of luck.

love,
Helen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back