xXxX August testing thread xXxX 12 BFP's

Hi Helen,

The witch has got me i'm afraid.

Congratulations Kelly x

Hey Ladies
Please put me down for testing on the 18th August
+ a BIG FAT BFP for today as well!!! yay........... this is the best day of my life!!
Good luck to everyone else

yay woohoo :dance:great news, I definenitly understand why this is the best day of your life :lol:

Hi ladies, Helen I'm in the clutches of the witch today. Good luck to those yet to test and congratulations to all the bfp ladies.
x
p.s good job on the thread Helen!

Hi ladies, Helen I'm in the clutches of the witch today. Good luck to those yet to test and congratulations to all the bfp ladies.
x
p.s good job on the thread Helen!

so sorry to hear she got your CatBana. :hugs:

and thank you for the compliment on the thread :) I try to keep it updated as often as I can .

Hi - just tested and BFN but no sign of the witch (due yesterday if 30 day cycle like last month). Will let you all know when either she gets me or FX for a BFP

Jodie x

Hey - got a BFP today!!!!
So happy, but still trying not to get too excited - when does it sink it?! Still cant really believe it!

Thank you to everyone on the ttc forum, and the best of luck to all of you for the next month - dont think I could have done it without everyones help and advice
xxx
:cloud9:

Could you put me down for the 31st please? Congratulations lea554 x

O M G! Lea that is great, and so quickly! I really hope August is a fantastic super duper great smashing lovely month all round!!! (mainly for selfish reasons of course - or should I say shellfish reasons ha ha ha ha ha, sorry too much big brother and a play on my name too, bad bad joke, apologies, ha ha!)

Baby dance baby dance :pompom:

Starfish xx

Hi Helen,

Now here's a surprise for you! I'm pregnant!!

It wasn't the witch after all! it must have been implantation!

So please can you change me to a BFP!

Thanks xx :)

Hey - got a BFP today!!!!
So happy, but still trying not to get too excited - when does it sink it?! Still cant really believe it!

Thank you to everyone on the ttc forum, and the best of luck to all of you for the next month - dont think I could have done it without everyones help and advice
xxx
:cloud9:

wow Lea that is wonderfull news. I am so happy for you :dance: In a few more weeks it will have sunk in and be even nicer :)

Hi Helen,

Now here's a surprise for you! I'm pregnant!!

It wasn't the witch after all! it must have been implantation!

So please can you change me to a BFP!

Thanks xx :)

Wow that is amazing news :D That must have made your day! I wish you the best pregnancy woohoo :dance: (ps I've updated your status)

Hi Helen

I forgot to say my AF came on 13th July, 9 days early! Can you update the list for me please?

xxx

Congratulations to all the BFP's so far!

Sorry to all that AF got - She got me this morning too.

Good luck to everyone still to test!

x x

Congratulations to all the BFP's so far!

Sorry to all that AF got - She got me this morning too.

Good luck to everyone still to test!

x x

That is just so annoying BOnny. Hope you are doing well? (I think I read somewhere that you have been trying for some time now and I hope you are not too sad about it this month). Many many hugs and ofcourse lots of babydust for next month :)

A day late and bfn, I know af will come, just late. I want her to come know otherwise I will be on holiday when I'm suppose to be having 21 day bloods. Aaarrrrggghh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back