x...NOVEMBER TESTING THREAD...x

November 7th please. Thank you.

Good luck, ladies! :dust:

Hi can i be put down for the 10th please �� x

Can you put me down for the 18th? No idea whether that will be any good or not but I can try!

Sorry can i actually get taken off, got my bfp in October. Sorry I thought i was out!
Good luck ladies xx

Ooh congratulations PeanutButter :) you lucky lady. Happy healthy 9months to you! :dust:

Aw well I can't resist...put me down for 18th? Fingers crossed for a good November!xx

i'll plump for my lucky number so put me down for the 5th of november too please :)

Yeh Katie88 I have a testing buddy. How are you feeling? Xx

Yeh Katie88 I have a testing buddy. How are you feeling? Xx

not sure ... i think my boobs are a little bigger, def a bit more sensitive but nothing major..... whether of course im making all this up in my brain because i want it to happen is another matter :lol: this is the first month of 15 months trying the we decided to do at least every other day.... so whether it works or not who knows!

and yay for testing buddy! im sort of dreading it but not at the same time! how are you hun?

Feeling unwell yesterday and today. Not sure if symptoms or just generally icky. This is my 12th month. So major fingers crossed lol. Are you going to cave and test early? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back