x...NOVEMBER TESTING THREAD...x

Congratulations CNM and Mrs J. Fantastic news. Really happy for you both.

Just about to go back in to the TWW.
Determined to go less crazy this time!

Sadly, AF has officially just arrived! Will count tomorrow as CD 1, let's try again xxx

Well after my positive test last week the witch has well and truely got me this morning, so I can only assume it was a chemical. Onto December. X

CNM I'm a bit behind but CONGRATULATIONS!! So very happy for you and now you can gear up for buying small clothes xxxxx

sorry I have not been in touch lately the witch got me on Wednesday past so I am out this month but me an my husband have the doctor today to see why we haven't conceive yet so heres hoping we get the answers we need we know what the problem is its not our health its just he struggles a bit he says he is too much of a gentleman and cant get over a barrier so hopefully we can get help toay an sent in the right directions

congratulations to you all with bfp and wish you all a happy an healthy 9 months

baby dust to all ttc xxx

Sorry to hear that JemJem2015, good luck with the docs x

Hi Everyone,

I used to come on here a lot when I was pregnant with my little girl a couple of years ago.. Back trying for no.2 and on 3rd month of trying.. Due Af at the weekend so will probably test Monday 28th if no sign.. Good luck to everybody! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back