x...NOVEMBER TESTING THREAD...x

Woop TWW buddies! :friends: fingers crossed for us lovely! :2ww:

All updated for you Kumber :) FX for you, and for you keelygracie :D almost time to start the 2ww

Hello everyone ! Can I have the 13 please with my testing buddies xSebbiesMumx and crinkles90 yayyyyyyy good luck To everyone xxx

Thanks, Sarah!

May I have 21st? I'm going to be terribly good and wait until the day after AF is due (because I used one of the expensive ones today, only to have her witchy self turn up a few hours later).

I deleted Ovia last month with the idea that I would obsess less. I was wrong. Have re-installed her and begged forgiveness.

Thanks, Sarah!

May I have 21st? I'm going to be terribly good and wait until the day after AF is due (because I used one of the expensive ones today, only to have her witchy self turn up a few hours later).

I deleted Ovia last month with the idea that I would obsess less. I was wrong. Have re-installed her and begged forgiveness.

Lol! I have done that a few times too! Ovia knows it too, she's some what more sarcastic the second time round lol!! xx

You lot make me giggle!

Had HORRENDOUS ov pains last night. Had to take paracetamol and ibuprofen which is a first for me. Hormones have gone through the roof, think we've BD about 6 times in 4 days! Poor hubby is struggling to keep up :lol:

I don't feel confident for this month but I'm enjoying the hormones while I can until the witch arrives!

I don't usually get strong Ov cramps, was a little bit crampy last night and my lower back has been killing me, not sure if that O related.. I think my poor OH is struggling too! This is the first month we have dtd everyday of my fertile window.. we'll see whether it makes a difference, at least there will be plenty in place! :) xx

Af not arrived for October yet, but pretty sure I'm out.
Can i have the 27th please x

CoolNoMore your posts crack me up, I also have that love/hate relationship with Ovia. She's starting to make me laugh, we haven't tried this month at all and have both been very unwell over the fertile week so no chance this month at all but I imputed my data into Ovia as its a habit anyway and she comes back with all this nonsense about how it's great I have so many aches and pains, they are symptomatic of pregnancy and to test soon! Nightmare lol

She's so biased too. Keeps telling me to use clear blue 😂😂😂😂 I get its probably sponsered by the company but it's a pain lol.

Did you know you can get rid of those? The Clear Blue ads?

CoolNoMore your posts crack me up, I also have that love/hate relationship with Ovia. She's starting to make me laugh, we haven't tried this month at all and have both been very unwell over the fertile week so no chance this month at all but I imputed my data into Ovia as its a habit anyway and she comes back with all this nonsense about how it's great I have so many aches and pains, they are symptomatic of pregnancy and to test soon! Nightmare lol

Ha, I'm glad I amuse! I'm on edge every time I check Ovia now, I swear one of these days she's going to tell me that I could be pretty if I only did something with my hair.

She's so passive aggressive. She once asked me if I thought maybe I needed to lose some weight? My BMI is 23 and she KNOWS THAT.

What a C U Next Tuesday.. 23 is not even overweight. I think the BMI testing is bull anyways! I have s so called BMI of 24 but I'm leaner and more muscled than I ever was. BMI is crap. It doesn't take into account your fitness.
I hated how Ovia would give me hope sometimes, like "if your cervical mucus stays like that towards your AF that's a good sign you could have conceived". Then if you input the same CM the day after she would be like "this CM is no indication to whether you have conceived or not".... WHAT THE...???

Sorry I meant the 3rd! Getting ahead of myself! Thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back