***X Factor sticky***

I just wish she would stop with the crying arghhhhhhhhhhhh :wall:

SarahH said:
If I was singing live on stage with Beyonce with a bazzillion people watching me I would be crying, peeing, sweating pretty much water coming from everywhere!

I know what you mean, yes she cries a lot but its one way to release the imense motion she must be feeling, esp when shes makin simon speechless, stop critisin the girl, shes done amzing to get this far!!

God, I used to cry after a concert when I was performing infront of maybe 300 max... not millions upon millions!

SarahH said:
If I was singing live on stage with Beyonce with a bazzillion people watching me I would be crying, peeing, sweating pretty much water coming from everywhere!

if that had been the only time then fair enough - but she has cried on the last couple of shows. Enough already with the tears :talkhand: :shakehead:

beanie said:
Minxy said:
I must have misssed something, I thought that song was crap :?

Alex will be a worthy winner though, she just has cut all that waterworks sh*t, it's tiresome :talkhand: Once or twice maybe, but EVERYTIME she's on camera??

think we have the same tv - I didn't get it either. Beyonce looked a bit embaressed at the waterworks lol.I just wish she would stop crying.

I totally thought that too! She just fell to pieces when it finished. I wasn't impressed with that song really - it was canny boring :D The silent night one was class though.

I want JLS to win - they are more entertaining to watch and if Alex wins it'll probably just be like Leona number 2 - ballad ballad ballad!

Well i wanted jls to win but a worthy winner i think. :D

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ALEXANDRA WON :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Would have been wrong had she not of :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

i wanted jls to win cos i think there's a space for them in the 'market' where i think alex is rather too much like leona lewis , and i think the song is boring lol

I think it is one of the most beautiful songs ever!! I have always loved the song, such emotional lyrics.

Either of them deserved to win and both will do fantastic as they can both actually sing unlike past years of X Factor finals

what song are they releasing (didn't watch the final as OH is killing zombies with his mate, and plus I couldn't take any more tears)

eh I posted before and it's disappeared!

Hiya Beanie! I just popped back the other day. Check out my thread in TTC :)

The single is Hallelujah. There was a WHOLE loads more of tears. She was hysterical :shock: She's a fabulous singer but she gets herself too worked up. Mind you loads of people cry buckets on there.

What's with Cheryl and Alex telling each other I love you ALLLLLLLLLLLL the time??

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo that is one of my fave songs. Not impressed :talkhand:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS WHHAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOO

I SEE SOME PEOPLES POINTS ON THE ALEX VS LEONA OOPS CAPS SORRY nbut still shes good to be able to keep singing like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SarahH said:
I think it is one of the most beautiful songs ever!! I have always loved the song, such emotional lyrics.

Either of them deserved to win and both will do fantastic as they can both actually sing unlike past years of X Factor finals

I agree its beautiful.
We dont have enough good female artists at an international level.
She has been amazing and she deservered to win imo.
Wouldnt you be emotional to if it was yor dream?
I thought it just showed her passion.

I was soooooo worried that stupid people would vote Eggnog to win :wall: Fantastic that he didn't!!!! :cheer:

I loved both JLS and Alexandra, but I wanted her to win because I believe she needs the contract more than they do. If JLS had won, she may have faded into the unknown again as I believe it is quite hard for a female ballad singer to make it because not many young people relate to her songs. If Alex won, she would get her contract and be a success and JLS would still get a contract (I believe) and be big stars, because many many young girls will buy their music. This way around means they are both going to win! (If that makes sense :D )

Btw - I think Beyonce should have won - her 'If I were a boy' was fantastic, best live celeb performance by a clear mile!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

alexander and beyonce's performance had me in tears omg i love beyonce. i had all goosebumps and everything.
so glad that alex won even though i wanted jls to win too.
(and as a bonus got to see austin again :wink: )

Beyonce was amazin, alex was shit all she did was cry

the whole thing was a fix

the amount of time they spent on JLSs montage compared to alexs, what a crock of shite - those lads deserved it more than, shes a knockoff Leona with the talent chip missin

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back